The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LMottram
Think i got like 45/75 :s-smilie: Is that roughly a c?

its a solid C i'd say, if the boundaries are like june 2013 it could be a low B
Original post by aalex.. ~~~
68/75 any chance of an A*?

Lol i think 65 for A* is even possible, dw your fine :smile:
these are my estimates

100% around 70-71
90% around 63-64
80% around 56-57
70% around 50-51

No poll for m5? I suppose you'd only get about 7 responses :tongue:
How many marks would I lose if I used 24pi as the gradient of the line, but got the right value of y (but not in the right form). like 24pi(y-y1)=x-x1
Original post by nayilgervinho
What would be 70/71 out of 75 in terms of UMS?

Looking at arseys mark scheme I think I got about this too :smile: based on past papers i think about 96 UMS
its peak i dropped lke 20
Original post by pepperonipizza
Looking at arseys mark scheme I think I got about this too :smile: based on past papers i think about 96 UMS

At least this takes some of the pressure of C4 off.
Original post by Gome44
No poll for m5? I suppose you'd only get about 7 responses :tongue:

if I am lucky
when i was deriving in q 9b, i put the wrong derivative for x-2kwhere i put the derivative equal to -2
would i lose marks for the whole question?
Original post by TheFuhrer
how did you get near 100% when you messed up question 8? in fact how did you mess up question 8 they gave you the answer

I want to refrain from calling you special, but if you could read you'd realise i'm not the same guy you were initially arguing with.
Original post by TheFuhrer
how did you get near 100% when you messed up question 8? in fact how did you mess up question 8 they gave you the answer

you really are retarded... hes someone else. I messed up 8 cos it was hard, as many on this thread have stated, you clearly got like 40/75 else why would you be so persistent to try and put others down for their efforts?
when i was deriving in q 9b, i put the wrong derivative for x-2kwhere i put the derivative equal to -2
would i lose marks for the whole question? PLEASE ANSWER
Original post by nayilgervinho
At least this takes some of the pressure of C4 off.

I know I am so unprepared for C4 so this will hopefully make up for the C or D I will get in that haha!
Original post by sara_ara98
would i lose marks for the whole question? PLEASE ANSWER

You will get method marks for using the quotient rule you will just lose the marks for answer
If I read the question 4 as 1000 not 100 but i got answers for both part b and c how many marks will i loose out of 6? I got ln(0.005)/40 for part b instead of ln(2)/40
I think I've done alright, not sure I have the guts to exactly check the markscheme but if I have made any errors they'll be stupid arithmetic things, I got all the proofs and such. Feeling pretty good :smile: Icky paper though
3.1 and 14.1 instead of 13.9? is it alright?
For Q 7c if wrote that you can't have an inverse of a cubic would i have got the mark?
Original post by Ocean3
For Q 7c if wrote that you can't have an inverse of a cubic would i have got the mark?

No because let's say I restricted the domain then I could've made it 1 to 1. Some comment along the lines of it's many to one or it's not 1 to 1 would get the mark.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending