The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

You won't find out today, I tell you this with 100%. Maybe 1 or 2 lucky ones but I still doubt it.

Too many people who had successful AC confirmations haven't heard back with framework information, let alone location. Unless they will do framework + location confirmation all in one for the rest of the people.
Quite frankly it's getting embarrassing, I see more and more of my family and they're all asking where I'm working and I'm just like :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: still haven't been told yet :smile::smile::smile: and they look at me with scepticism in their eyes
They probably think I've made it up by now ffs
Reply 1082
Original post by kiahrose
Quite frankly it's getting embarrassing, I see more and more of my family and they're all asking where I'm working and I'm just like :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: still haven't been told yet :smile::smile::smile: and they look at me with scepticism in their eyes

Haha i know the feeling :biggrin:
Original post by Miyata
You won't find out today, I tell you this with 100%. Maybe 1 or 2 lucky ones but I still doubt it.

Too many people who had successful AC confirmations haven't heard back with framework information, let alone location. Unless they will do framework + location confirmation all in one for the rest of the people.

Ive already heard back with the framework. Im just waiting anxiously now to find out the location and department! People have said we would hear back today but im not sure what their source is!?
(edited 8 years ago)
All emails I have received from them have been at around 4PM, so there is some hope it will be today :biggrin:
Just received email with conditional offer for cyber security so looks like they're sending them out again today, hope others get it today as well

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Original post by HarrisonLee26
Ive already heard back with the framework. Im just waiting anxiously now to find out the location and department! People have said we would hear back today but im not sure what their source is!?

Yeah, I didn't say no one heard back.. I said there's too many still waiting to get their framework confirmation even though they had their assessment centre confirmed as successful. So you won't hear back with locations today, unless the rest of people waiting on framework will get it with location together in one but I seriously doubt it.

And people's source is that on 3rd of june documents email they said we will hear back within next 10 days. That's 13th, but they don't work Saturdays, so it would be today. However in all other correspondences it says mid june, plus them running behind, if you use tiny bit of common sense you can see you won't find out location today. It will be before end of next week, and possible a few on week after that. But that would be dependent on people rejecting their placements and them offering it to the rest who were left behind. And rejections. But all of that I imagine would be week starting 22nd, but most frameworks and most locations by end of next week.
Original post by Miyata
Yeah, I didn't say no one heard back.. I said there's too many still waiting to get their framework confirmation even though they had their assessment centre confirmed as successful. So you won't hear back with locations today, unless the rest of people waiting on framework will get it with location together in one but I seriously doubt it.

And people's source is that on 3rd of june documents email they said we will hear back within next 10 days. That's 13th, but they don't work Saturdays, so it would be today. However in all other correspondences it says mid june, plus them running behind, if you use tiny bit of common sense you can see you won't find out location today. It will be before end of next week, and possible a few on week after that. But that would be dependent on people rejecting their placements and them offering it to the rest who were left behind. And rejections. But all of that I imagine would be week starting 22nd, but most frameworks and most locations by end of next week.

The way i read it made it seem as though you were saying that only a minority had heard back with framework details. Hence my reply.

No need for the sarcasm though, that's unnecessary. I received no email stating 10 days, only one which said 'a later date' prior to confirmation of my response. I recieved no email stating they were running behind neither. :/

But yeah, we're all in the same boat here dude and there wasnt a need for the (what seemed like a) sarcastic comment regarding common sense! Haha✌
Original post by HarrisonLee26
The way i read it made it seem as though you were saying that only a minority had heard back with framework details. Hence my reply.

No need for the sarcasm though, that's unnecessary. I received no email stating 10 days, only one which said 'a later date' prior to confirmation of my response. I recieved no email stating they were running behind neither. :/

But yeah, we're all in the same boat here dude and there wasnt a need for the (what seemed like a) sarcastic comment regarding common sense! Haha✌

Yes, that was sarcasm. And it definitely was needed since you still did not understand a word I told you, even though I have repeated myself twice.
Original post by Miyata
Yes, that was sarcasm. And it definitely was needed since you still did not understand a word I told you, even though I have repeated myself twice.

There's no need for sarcasm and rudeness. We're all in the same boat here and acting like a child achieves nothing.
Original post by Clear1996
There's no need for sarcasm and rudeness. We're all in the same boat here and acting like a child achieves nothing.

We should just be patient I guess, it's frustrating but calling them is not gonna get us any further. It's likely it'll be next week now, I was more interested to meet people who would be in the similar locations :smile:
Original post by Miyata

You're not really helping us here. We were told that we would hear within 10 days. You seem to be so sure that no-one will hear today, in fact you seem to say people will not hear for weeks. All this does is confuse people, as you have nothing to back this up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1092
I have received an email saying that I have been offered the Finance role (my 1st choice!) but I haven't been given the location or department and have been told that the department will get be in touch in the near future.

Has anyone else had the same / similar for the Midlands?
Original post by Miyata

Brilliant. Thanks for that.
Interesting to see how you respond to those who misinterpret things!👍
Original post by Alol
I have received an email saying that I have been offered the Finance role (my 1st choice!) but I haven't been given the location or department and have been told that the department will get be in touch in the near future.

Has anyone else had the same / similar for the Midlands?

Congrats! I'm from midlands and went for cyber security but still haven't heard anything back yet :/ Starting to think I won't get an offer if I don't get it today, kinda annoying though since I've owned my own business and have done IT since school and felt the assessment centre went pretty good (not sure about the written exercise though haha).

And for everyone complaining about not knowing about locations etc, you should be greatful to have received an offer... Capita has to handle thousands of applications and are still giving out normal offers too.
Original post by Bailey1996
Congrats! I'm from midlands and went for cyber security but still haven't heard anything back yet :/ Starting to think I won't get an offer if I don't get it today, kinda annoying though since I've owned my own business and have done IT since school and felt the assessment centre went pretty good (not sure about the written exercise though haha).

And for everyone complaining about not knowing about locations etc, you should be greatful to have received an offer... Capita has to handle thousands of applications and are still giving out normal offers too.

Absolutely! Everyone who has heard back should be happy to have got some news really, where as me, I'm just thinking if any positive email has to come it will come today or won't at all..
Reply 1096
Original post by Bailey1996

Thank you! Keep positive though as I think some people are still receiving offers at the moment and it may be that due to Cyber Security being more specific they are still reviewing these applications. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Reply 1097
Original post by kiahrose

Haha I know the feeling as well, my employer has assured me that 'if it all falls through' I can keep my job!! I'm sure they don't believe me!

Had an interesting conversation today with an Senior Civil Servant about the apprenticeship scheme and he was really positive about it, but warned against being over-confident particularly with senior staff. Although most people on this thread seem lovely, there seems to be some know it all's who could do with taking this tip onboard!!
Reply 1098
Also, i assume that 'hear back by 10 days' does not include weekends therefore expect to hear around middle of next week I.e. 17th. (For those who received the email on 3 Jun)
Reply 1099
Does anyone know what the health checks consist of?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending