The Student Room Group

I keep cheating on my girlfriend and she does not know.

I have cheated on my girlfriend a lot of times and she does not know about any of them. Previously, I had broken up with people at awkward times (Christmas etc.) but I had never been in a relationship where I cheated. The thing is that as she does not know and I am quite enjoying the relationship. However, I know that she could find out at any time.

Any (kind!) advice would be great?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh I didn't know tell her maybe, like a decent human being would, so she can dump your sorry butt.
Don't get into relationships if you can't stay faithful. That's the whole point of being in a relationships, staying faithful. If you want to sleep around or whatever, just be single. Don't drag innocent people into your crap and hurt them. Tell your girlfriend and let her leave. Sounds like she'll be better off without you.
I hope you're not a troll.

Putting someone through that is disgusting, whether they know about it or not.
Does a falling tree make a sound if nobody is around to hear it? I don't think so and it's a pertinent question considering your current circumstance.

My advice continue cheating. It's only a bad thing if you get caught.
Reply 5
Original post by Novascope
Don't get into relationships if you can't stay faithful. That's the whole point of being in a relationships, staying faithful. If you want to sleep around or whatever, just be single. Don't drag innocent people into your crap and hurt them. Tell your girlfriend and let her leave. Sounds like she'll be better off without you.

Oh, I do not think that would be wise. I am a lovely partner (for instance I am not abusive or nasty in any way) and I make enough money to support both her and myself, so I often tell her that if ever she wants to give up work then I can easily support her. It is all about measures and balance I suppose. She does not know about my cheating and I do not think she will find out. No, problem. It is for the best that her and myself stay together.
Reply 6
Original post by neonbleu
Oh I didn't know tell her maybe, like a decent human being would, so she can dump your sorry butt.

It is a lot more complicated than that.
Reply 7
What has she done to you to make you think it's okay to hurt her like this when she does find out?

You may get adrenaline out of this disgustingness, but why not just be single?
Reply 8
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
What has she done to you to make you think it's okay to hurt her like this when she does find out?

You may get adrenaline out of this disgustingness, but why not just be single?

I do not intend to let her find out, it would be unfair on all involved if she found out. I have never heard the term disgustingness before, are you sure that is a word?
Original post by VietCong
Oh, I do not think that would be wise. I am a lovely partner (for instance I am not abusive or nasty in any way) and I make enough money to support both her and myself, so I often tell her that if ever she wants to give up work then I can easily support her. It is all about measures and balance I suppose. She does not know about my cheating and I do not think she will find out. No, problem. It is for the best that her and myself stay together.

So because you don't beat her up you're lovely. Hahaha okay. Doesn't matter how complicated the situation is, unless she tells you she's fine with being in an open relationship, you are cheating and that is immoral.
I have cheated on my girlfriend a lot of times and she does not know about any of them. Previously, I had broken up with people at awkward times (Christmas etc.) but I had never been in a relationship where I cheated. The thing is that as she does not know and I am quite enjoying the relationship. However, I know that she could find out at any time.

Any (kind!) advice would be great?

Advice: stop cheating on her and tell her you've done so. Become a better human being. End of.
I do not intend to let her find out, it would be unfair on all involved if she found out. I have never heard the term disgustingness before, are you sure that is a word?

The validity of 'disgustingness' is hardly the primary issue here.
Reply 12

Oh, unfair on others but not on her!? You sound like a right d**k. I hope she does find out and leaves your sorry arse.

Nah I haven't either, but it sure is now xD
Reply 13
Original post by Mathsqueen
I hope you're not a troll.

Putting someone through that is disgusting, whether they know about it or not.

That is not the kind of useful advice that was specified in the OP. In future, can you please provide more useful and less nasty advice?
That is not the kind of useful advice that was specified in the OP. In future, can you please provide more useful and less nasty advice?

What's up with the recent influx of degenerates posting about their blatantly immoral behaviour. You should've specified in the OP that you didn't care about actual advice, you wanted people to agree with you so you could feel better about yourself.
End the relationship , you ll get dumped when she finds out anyway and you wouldn't be cheating if you were happy with her
Firstly, I sense your regret and you have made a mistake if she's important to you. Being honest is good, but that may risk losing her, however it would be best to hear it from you rather than someone else.
Reply 17
Original post by Novascope

word.
Reply 18
Original post by claireestelle
End the relationship , you ll get dumped when she finds out anyway and you wouldn't be cheating if you were happy with her

She will not find out. The amount of close minded and nasty replies on this thread are unbelievable. Advice is what is required not bigoted condemnation.
Reply 19
May seem like a cowards way out but I would say you should break up with her. If you cheated so many times you obviously don't love her or you wouldn't do this to her.

Break up with her, just tell her it's not working out.

You don't have to tell her you cheated it may be best for her not to know?

Think about the next guy she's with, she will never trust him because she thinks all men are like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending