The Student Room Group

Do you get bored of talking to your crush ?

Im crushing on a girl, and last week we texted and spoke like everyday, yesterday we were texting but it got boring and made me think what do I like about her or do I even like her. Surely there should be that chemistry where we want to talk a lot and all the time.

Do you text your crush or your partner everyday or is everyday too much ?

Sometimes you need a bit of space to realise if you appreciate that person. '
absence makes the heart grow fonder'

What do you think ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
LOL, I don't even talk to my crush, just try avoiding her! :wink:
Original post by redleader1
Im crushing on a girl, and last week we texted and spoke like everyday, yesterday we were texting but it got boring and made me think what do I like about her or do I even like her. Surely there should be that chemistry where we want to talk a lot and all the time.

Do you text your crush or your partner everyday or is everyday too much ?

Sometimes you need a bit of space to realise if you appreciate that person. '
absence makes the heart grow fonder'

What do you think ?

I used to be in the same position as you, I would text people I liked but it would just get boring and it didn't seem worth it. But now I have a girlfriend and we talk/text every day and it doesn't get boring. You'll know if you've got the right person if you can be like that. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Amir52
LOL, I don't even talk to my crush, just try avoiding her! :wink:

Lol. Do u even like her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Lol. Do u even like her

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I do! well I try avoiding her, cause I don't want my effing heart to get involved with her, as she's already taken :s-smilie:
LOL my crush I Hide and if she talks to me I pretend I'm a potato and play myself into the floor
PLant*
You guys probably have nothing in common.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
You guys probably have nothing in common.

We have a few interests. But **** it what happens, happens

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im bored talking with my crush coz he made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to have a relationship wid me; just frnds:tongue:
It was like that in the beginning, so we both gradually started talking less. We speak every other day at least, we limit the phone conversations and meet up once a week /fortnight. It has made a huge difference, I think this would work for you also. If it doesn't help you realise why you like her, the time apart might reveal that you don't like her as much as you thought. Give it a try.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Im bored talking with my crush coz he made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to have a relationship wid me; just frnds:tongue:

friend-zoned?!??! :aetsch:
When the convo starts becoming mundane...it is the perfect time to send her a pic of your thrid leg.

I suggest the aerial shot to begin with, followed by a side view...trust me, she will fall for you bro.
I get bored of talking to my SO somethings so yeah.
Original post by phunky_fresh
It was like that in the beginning, so we both gradually started talking less. We speak every other day at least, we limit the phone conversations and meet up once a week /fortnight. It has made a huge difference, I think this would work for you also. If it doesn't help you realise why you like her, the time apart might reveal that you don't like her as much as you thought. Give it a try.

So talking less brought you closer together ?
So talking less brought you closer together ?

I wouldn't say that. But if you are messaging someone every single day its bound to get boring. You will run out of things to talk about from time to time. so reduce the amount of texting
Original post by phunky_fresh
I wouldn't say that. But if you are messaging someone every single day its bound to get boring. You will run out of things to talk about from time to time. so reduce the amount of texting

Good point. So absence does make the heart grow founder. :tongue:
Reply 17
Good point. So absence does make the heart grow founder. :tongue:

and too much of it would worsen it! She might feel you are ignoring her, or do not care about her anymore!
Original post by Amir52
and too much of it would worsen it! She might feel you are ignoring her, or do not care about her anymore!

Don't worry I'll keep a good balance :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm scared this is happening too, like the convo just dies and one of us will end up saying "what you doing" etc, and even then its the same response as two hours ago!!

i need conversation starters!

Quick Reply

Latest