The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by LumosNox
Hiya! I didn't choose any topics as my school is one of a select few who do Edexcel. So, I chose child and criminal psychology vs health or sport. How did you find the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did psychology today too, on AQA and did Perception, aggression and eating behaviours. I remembered pretty much everything I could write about apart from one small key point for eating behaviour. I thought it went ok though. Did you do psychology too?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Shiroe
Did psychology today too, on AQA and did Perception, aggression and eating behaviours. I remembered pretty much everything I could write about apart from one small key point for eating behaviour. I thought it went ok though. Did you do psychology too?

Good! Sounds promising! I did psychology A2 yesterday and all in all, I'm quite happy with it. It definitely could have been worse. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 942
Well, I've just done my chemistry paper today (ocr)..
... Goodbye Warwick offer, it was nice knowing you.
That paper was rock solid, super hard :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shiroe
Well, I've just done my chemistry paper today (ocr)..
... Goodbye Warwick offer, it was nice knowing you.
That paper was rock solid, super hard :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have physics tomorrow, and i feel like its going to be the same way.
Reply 944
Original post by AwesomeSauce#1
i have physics tomorrow, and i feel like its going to be the same way.

Good luck, it probably won't be as bad as that f324. Like, I did all the past papers on it and was consistently getting ~48/60 but the paper today was nothing like any of the past papers I've ever done. On the top of my head I've dropped about 15 marks, add a couple more on that and I'm on my way to a D ;/
Original post by Shiroe
Good luck, it probably won't be as bad as that f324. Like, I did all the past papers on it and was consistently getting ~48/60 but the paper today was nothing like any of the past papers I've ever done. On the top of my head I've dropped about 15 marks, add a couple more on that and I'm on my way to a D ;/

Jeez, well since I'm worried bout physics, I've made it my life duty to get an A* in the other two a levels so warwick still take me.
Jeez, well since I'm worried bout physics, I've made it my life duty to get an A* in the other two a levels so warwick still take me.

Haha, my thoughts exactly thought for English, not anything science-based. I'm likely to get in at A*A*B right? Haha. :smile: I honestly don't know anymore, I'll have to wait an see how the next four exams I have, go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, my thoughts exactly thought for English, not anything science-based. I'm likely to get in at A*A*B right? Haha. :smile: I honestly don't know anymore, I'll have to wait an see how the next four exams I have, go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well either way, good luck.
Is anyone doing biology at Warwick?
Reply 949
Original post by Brownclown
Is anyone doing biology at Warwick?

I'm doing biomedicine.. hopefully
Well either way, good luck.

Thanks. Have you finished all of yours now? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So did anyone else completely hate the Lit exam today? went so so badly-didn't help that i'm currently ill :frown: Hopefully grade boundaries will be low!
Thanks. Have you finished all of yours now? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

nop, got 4 more. last one is on the 22nd, i have two -_- FP3 and S2
nop, got 4 more. last one is on the 22nd, i have two -_- FP3 and S2

Got 7 more, last one is on 25th, you jelly :colondollar:
Original post by x_Becky_x
So did anyone else completely hate the Lit exam today? went so so badly-didn't help that i'm currently ill :frown: Hopefully grade boundaries will be low!

Haha. I hated the second half. It was such a disaster! I have no idea what I even wrote. If you're ill, maybe go to the doctors and get a note to submit to universities, to show the extenuating circumstances.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jai Sandhu
Got 7 more, last one is on 25th, you jelly :colondollar:

lol, definately.
Haha. I hated the second half. It was such a disaster! I have no idea what I even wrote. If you're ill, maybe go to the doctors and get a note to submit to universities, to show the extenuating circumstances.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah my school are sending in an application for extra consideration, and the most I can really fall down to in Lit is a B overall so hopefully if that's the only subject I fall down in I can just beg Warwick to let me in and say that I was ill during the exams and before, depends on how everyone else does I guess :smile:
Hiya! I didn't choose any topics as my school is one of a select few who do Edexcel. So, I chose child and criminal psychology vs health or sport. How did you find the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found it okay but I didn't have enough time:frown: I just had mathsC3 today!
Original post by mynameispoo
I found it okay but I didn't have enough time:frown: I just had mathsC3 today!

Eugh... That doesn't sound like any fun at all. How was it? I'm sure you did fine and we'll both (hopefully) be off to Warwick this autumn. :redface:
Reply 959
That trig question on Edexcel's C3 was hell... 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending