The Student Room Group

GCSE unit 2 physics exam friday 12 june

does anyone reckon the exam will be easy tomorrow?
Reply 1
Original post by vintage456
does anyone reckon the exam will be easy tomorrow?

Personally, I think it will be better than you're expecting it to be. Unless you're exceptionally strong in the subjects that others typically aren't (math, physics, PE, etc.) then it'll be easy - but if not It's worth looking at youtube summary videos of P4, P5, P6 to drill everything into your head. Think of revision this way - you already know the stuff, it's in your head - but you need reminding.

Conclusion, not easy, but not as hard as you think. (but good luck all the same)
My Biology and Chemistry exams went pretty well so I'm hoping my Physics tomorrow goes well too! I think it won't be too difficult but just hoping the 6 markers are as easy as the Biology and Chemistry ones were... Something maybe to do with Nuclear Power would be awesome.
you mean unit 1 right??
Reply 4
Original post by harxy
Personally, I think it will be better than you're expecting it to be. Unless you're exceptionally strong in the subjects that others typically aren't (math, physics, PE, etc.) then it'll be easy - but if not It's worth looking at youtube summary videos of P4, P5, P6 to drill everything into your head. Think of revision this way - you already know the stuff, it's in your head - but you need reminding.

Conclusion, not easy, but not as hard as you think. (but good luck all the same)

how did you find the exam?
Original post by vintage456
how did you find the exam?

Great! How did you do?
Reply 6
Original post by claudiamendes
Great! How did you do?

it was alright. jus think i got thrown off by the first question on velocity- but i tried applying the rule of freefall to it! pity there wasnt a six-marker on nuclear fission!

Quick Reply

Latest