The Student Room Group

help

i really need advice
im 16-i just finsihed year11 today, i did my last exam :smile:
but ive really liked this guy for agessssss
whenever hes around its all so weird and i do anything to get near him.
its weird to say this but i think i love him lol.
we talk (mostly on social media) and on snapchat we managed to be best friends yipee lol and on shirt signing day we took somes pictures , which he told me to send him, then gave me his number :biggrin:
also, he recently asked me what college im going, and it happens to be that both of us are going to the same one.

i know he cant be mine, and i really wanna get over him, please help
Why not just ask him out? He clearly likes you...
Reply 2
im sure he doesnt though, i think hes like this to all girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
I absolutely get how it is. I'm currently trying to pluck up the courage to tell a girl I like her. It's tough but the way I see it, you'll never know if you don't ask. This guy could be your future husband, the guy who will have your children
Reply 4
but i dont want a relationship, i want a friendship so i can know him, what if wedo go out and he turns out to be a total jerk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
any ideas how to become closer to him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Go get 'im tiger :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by ihatemath1
i really need advice
im 16-i just finsihed year11 today, i did my last exam :smile:
but ive really liked this guy for agessssss
whenever hes around its all so weird and i do anything to get near him.
its weird to say this but i think i love him lol.
we talk (mostly on social media) and on snapchat we managed to be best friends yipee lol and on shirt signing day we took somes pictures , which he told me to send him, then gave me his number :biggrin:
also, he recently asked me what college im going, and it happens to be that both of us are going to the same one.

i know he cant be mine, and i really wanna get over him, please help

Hey, i completely understand where you are coming from as i am in a similar situation to yourself. The advice i would say to you is just see how it plays out. Keep being friendly to him, and just see what becomes of it. No need to rush anything, especially if you're going to see each other in college. Once you become closer friends you could see about asking him out. Hopefully the worst thing that would happen then is he might say "let's stay friends".
Reply 9
Original post by Hardcore_student
Hey, i completely understand where you are coming from as i am in a similar situation to yourself. The advice i would say to you is just see how it plays out. Keep being friendly to him, and just see what becomes of it. No need to rush anything, especially if you're going to see each other in college. Once you become closer friends you could see about asking him out. Hopefully the worst thing that would happen then is he might say "let's stay friends".

thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
still need help

Posted from TSR Mobile
You hate maths! so do I :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by SceneKid17
You hate maths! so do I :biggrin:

lool everyome hates math😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply