The Student Room Group

OCR Ethics 2015

Hi guys I really need help I haven't revised ethics due to me focusing on other exams. I want to make revision very precise because I know I failed the philosophy exam on Wednesday. Does anyone have any predictions about what is going to come up in the exam next Wednesday.

I know its a bit stupid but it's my only hope of getting a good grade to get into uni.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

thanks
Original post by chiiboko
Hi guys I really need help I haven't revised ethics due to me focusing on other exams. I want to make revision very precise because I know I failed the philosophy exam on Wednesday. Does anyone have any predictions about what is going to come up in the exam next Wednesday.

I know its a bit stupid but it's my only hope of getting a good grade to get into uni.

Hey, these are the predictions I've been told...
1) Determinism
2) Environmental Ethics
3) Meta-ethics
4)Sexual ethics
5) Virtue ethcis
Reply 4
Original post by TheBeastHunter_
Hey, these are the predictions I've been told...
1) Determinism
2) Environmental Ethics
3) Meta-ethics
4)Sexual ethics
5) Virtue ethcis

Thanks for the help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending