The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster Entrance Exams

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Braidednightmare
Me too. Don't worry it's because we're doing subjects like History, Politics etc. no need to panic about our house's lack of points.

Right, I see. I don't necessarily mind about the points and stuff Lol, it's just that the subjects that I am studying are:
English Literature
Biology
Chemistry
Economics

So yeah, I'm just wondering, do you think they made a mistake with what house they placed me in? Only, I have more sciences to be honest, I mean I only really have economics which is related to politics and history and stuff. I'm confused.com aha :biggrin:
[QUOTE="liquidconfidence;56495539"]Right, I see. I don't necessarily mind about the points and stuff Lol, it's just that the subjects that I am studying are:
English Literature
Biology
Chemistry
Economics

So yeah, I'm just wondering, do you think they made a mistake with what house they placed me in? Only, I have more sciences to be honest, I mean I only really have economics which is related to politics and history and stuff. I'm confused.com aha :biggrin:[/QUOTE

I'm so sorry. I think i created some confusion because I thought the houses were based on the subjects we're picking, but I don't really think that's the case. So don't worry about your house. I don't think it has anything to do with your subjects. I think it's just kinda random.
[QUOTE="Braidednightmare;56496833"]
Original post by liquidconfidence
Right, I see. I don't necessarily mind about the points and stuff Lol, it's just that the subjects that I am studying are:
English Literature
Biology
Chemistry
Economics

So yeah, I'm just wondering, do you think they made a mistake with what house they placed me in? Only, I have more sciences to be honest, I mean I only really have economics which is related to politics and history and stuff. I'm confused.com aha :biggrin:[/QUOTE

I'm so sorry. I think i created some confusion because I thought the houses were based on the subjects we're picking, but I don't really think that's the case. So don't worry about your house. I don't think it has anything to do with your subjects. I think it's just kinda random.

Oh okay, no worries. It does seem like it's random, so it probably is.
What kind of clothing do we wear for the induction day?
Original post by AtomicAJ
What kind of clothing do we wear for the induction day?

Im probably just going to wear smartish casual. Probably a suit but without the blazer and tie, and instead have a fleece or jacket. I might take a tie, just in case other people are wearing one, if they are, ill just put it on.
I received an email confirming my place at the maths event. Anyone else going?
Reply 846
Original post by samispector

I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

See you there:smile:.
Reply 848
Original post by samispector

I am coming to the maths event too
:smile:
Btw, how long is the event going to last for?
Original post by ewin30

I have no idea, it doesn't mention how long it lasts anywhere.
Original post by ewin30

about an hour including questions according to the principle
Capture.JPG.
hi I will be honest and have not revised for my gcse physics. the exam last week p1 2 3 I don't think I got many questions right!! this has really worried me, do you think if I revised all weekend and do well in p2 3 4 I will get an A grade. I have got an A in my controlled assessment. I am so worried that I have messed up and wont get my place at harris and Westminster.
Original post by robertson12
hi I will be honest and have not revised for my gcse physics. the exam last week p1 2 3 I don't think I got many questions right!! this has really worried me, do you think if I revised all weekend and do well in p2 3 4 I will get an A grade. I have got an A in my controlled assessment. I am so worried that I have messed up and wont get my place at harris and Westminster.

Don't worry, you cant be the only one, I messed up many papers as well. Well, that depends on how badly you think you did on ur P1-3 exams. I do AQA physics but I think they work the same way,unless you do very good in the exam next week, you might not get an A. But you probably didnt do as bad as you think in ur P1-3 exams. But still try your best just in case for next weeks exam.
(edited 8 years ago)
Any people going Ncs on the 20 of july
Original post by lifeiscool
Any people going Ncs on the 20 of july

Yh i am!! Whats your first destination?
Original post by aqsahawan
Yh i am!! Whats your first destination?

st georges uni
Hey all you hopeful students!

As a current student of HWSF, I'd like to extend an invitation for anyone that would like to as me any questions regarding the school.

I can answer any question that you have regarding the school, and will aim to do so within 24 hours. (The school requires us to check our school emails at least once a day)

I hope all of your exams are going well, and I hope that you don't get too stressed!

You can email me at: [email protected]
Original post by Wesleigh
Hey all you hopeful students!

As a current student of HWSF, I'd like to extend an invitation for anyone that would like to as me any questions regarding the school.

I can answer any question that you have regarding the school, and will aim to do so within 24 hours. (The school requires us to check our school emails at least once a day)

I hope all of your exams are going well, and I hope that you don't get too stressed!

You can email me at: [email protected]

Hey,
do you know what type of grades u need to get to be a member of the school's gifted and talented?
Personally, I'm not sure.

I'll find out for you, and PM you the answer.
Original post by Wesleigh
Personally, I'm not sure.

I'll find out for you, and PM you the answer.

Ok. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending