The Student Room Group

AQA Law Unit 3

Couldn't see a discussion thread for this so thought I would create one. What do people think is most likely to come up on the critical evaluation?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

I'm thinking murder. or general defences.
Non fatals is a no
Reply 3
murder/vol manslaughter very likely.
nfo also likely
defences has came up wayyyyy too many times veryy very unlikely
It wont be Defences, that's a given, so that should help quite a bit in itself.

Comparing which is most likely to come up between Non fatals and Murder is a tricky one because there's two sides of the argument really. Yeah sure, Murder hadsn't came up in years, but it hardly ever comes up anyway. Non fatals comes up every other paper so far with fail, meaning its likely this next paper is going to be non fatals imo
Original post by All-rounder
It wont be Defences, that's a given, so that should help quite a bit in itself.

Comparing which is most likely to come up between Non fatals and Murder is a tricky one because there's two sides of the argument really. Yeah sure, Murder hadsn't came up in years, but it hardly ever comes up anyway. Non fatals comes up every other paper so far with fail, meaning its likely this next paper is going to be non fatals imo

Why are defences unlikely?
I think it will be murder,,,but that's my guess
Original post by candyfloss_1
Why are defences unlikely?
I think it will be murder,,,but that's my guess

Defences came up last year, and they've never repeated an option before. Last year was when the exam board threw their curveball in so its incredibly unlikely that they'll screw the students over again this year
Defences came up last year, and they've never repeated an option before. Last year was when the exam board threw their curveball in so its incredibly unlikely that they'll screw the students over again this year

Oh! damn it. I got confused and thought Non Fatals came up last year *sigh*

What do you think is more likely to come up?
I still think it will be murder, as it has only come up once since 2012, whereas non fatals and defences have both come up twice
Oh! damn it. I got confused and thought Non Fatals came up last year *sigh*

What do you think is more likely to come up?
I still think it will be murder, as it has only come up once since 2012, whereas non fatals and defences have both come up twice

Thats what I cant decide between, Non fatals comes up regularly so it could very well be on this year, whereas Murder hasnt been on in ages but its hardly ever on anyway
Thats what I cant decide between, Non fatals comes up regularly so it could very well be on this year, whereas Murder hasnt been on in ages but its hardly ever on anyway

I thought non-fatals only came up twice?
I thought non-fatals only came up twice?

No you have to take into account the january exams that have come up in the past. Non fatals has been on like 4 times
No you have to take into account the january exams that have come up in the past. Non fatals has been on like 4 times

Oh sorry, haven't looked at those papers :colondollar:
How many times has murder come up?
Oh sorry, haven't looked at those papers :colondollar:
How many times has murder come up?

I think only twice so far
I think only twice so far

Okay thank you! Guess I should revise for non fatals then

For the application questions what topics do you think are likely to come up?
Okay thank you! Guess I should revise for non fatals then

For the application questions what topics do you think are likely to come up?

Its anyones best guess usually so id say just go over it all if you can

Quick Reply

Latest