Reply 620
has anyone got some good plans they can share with me? :smile:
Original post by blu123
has anyone got some good plans they can share with me? :smile:

yeah i meed a good few plans to look at
Reply 622
Original post by nualamurphy5
hoping to get a B thid time around since i got an E the first time lol

Are you doing a third year? Sorry for being nosey.
tookk a year out and im just repeating this exam as its the only one i did bad in
Original post by AK_47
Are you doing a third year? Sorry for being nosey.
Reply 624
Original post by nualamurphy5
tookk a year out and im just repeating this exam as its the only one i did bad in

I was just wondering if Uni's discredit the amount of retakes you take for an exam?
Reply 625
GUYS-How do you do the essay?
ive been concentrating on my unit 4's but i dont really know how to go about writing the essay?
What are they looking for?
How long should it be?
How long should you spend on it?
How should you structure it(intro conclusion?)?
Please help!
Are people going to do the essay first or last?
What do you think will be better? :smile:
Original post by TAPTUT
GUYS-How do you do the essay?
ive been concentrating on my unit 4's but i dont really know how to go about writing the essay?
What are they looking for?
How long should it be?
How long should you spend on it?
How should you structure it(intro conclusion?)?
Please help!

This is how they should look. 2 pages on a word document equals 4 pages on paper handwritten so thats roughly how long it should be.
Could someone be really kind and send me their essay plans please? I don't have time to make my own and I'm getting so stressed out about it :frown: Thanks in advance!

Also, does anyone have any predictions of what the essay will be this year?
Original post by quirksy
For the essay, roughly how many points should we be aiming to make? In the markschemes there are normally 15-20ish points so should we aiming to get around 10 of them, or more?

You would need to gain some points in three generalised separate groups (e.g. cellular biology) so that you gain the marks for breadth, but I would say do 3-4 in detail and briefly mention a further 2.
nope ive omly repeated 3 exams
Original post by AK_47
I was just wondering if Uni's discredit the amount of retakes you take for an exam?
Anyone think of anything I can add to this: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1434209757.931724.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
This has probably already been asked, but could the questions be from unit 4 and the AS units? I know the essay is of course. But I haven't done any past papers yet so was wondering if we have to know the other units for the questions too
Original post by Beckyboo308
This has probably already been asked, but could the questions be from unit 4 and the AS units? I know the essay is of course. But I haven't done any past papers yet so was wondering if we have to know the other units for the questions too

Nope. Unless its application questions where you might need knowledge of simple things like natural selection etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyC96
Nope. Unless its application questions where you might need knowledge of simple things like natural selection etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok good. Someone the other day said we did and I started freaking out
Original post by Daissx
I've been writing out plans for possible essay questions and what I would include from each unit so I know what to revise. I've also been revising the topics that come up often. I don't know if this helps?

thanks very much are all these essays full marks?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending