The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96
Because of my OCPD. I don't want to change, I just want to know how to live with it. The dysthymia and ocpd just feed off each other

How come you don't want to change?
Original post by Little Popcorns
Abusive relationships

Spoiler

Thank you for that. I've been feeling unnecessarily angry recently and I think that's helped a little bit.
Original post by Sabertooth
How come you don't want to change?

This is me. All my little quirks (I have so far a list of 26) I've had forever. I can't change them even if I wanted to.

Original post by Pathway
Could ask them. Hang in there, ok? It can and will improve.

I'll ask.
Original post by Crystalz
Thank you for that. I've been feeling unnecessarily angry recently and I think that's helped a little bit.
Aw I'm glad it helped a bit :hugs:
Psnic attack :cry2:
This is me. All my little quirks (I have so far a list of 26) I've had forever. I can't change them even if I wanted to.

I'll ask.

Fair enough. Tbh I would think that learning to live with what's going on is possibly easier than trying to get rid of everything entirely. So you've got that on your side I think. :dontknow:

It's always good to have a goal in mind and it sounds like you do.
Fair enough. Tbh I would think that learning to live with what's going on is possibly easier than trying to get rid of everything entirely. So you've got that on your side I think. :dontknow:

It's always good to have a goal in mind and it sounds like you do.

Probably would be easier but it is long term therapy and will probably suck for a while. :frown:
Probably would be easier but it is long term therapy and will probably suck for a while. :frown:

Yeah, long term therapy sucks but if it gets you where you want to be it's worth it? Just don't give up. :console:
Yeah, long term therapy sucks but if it gets you where you want to be it's worth it? Just don't give up. :console:

I don't even know if I'll reach it
I don't even know if I'll reach it

If you put the work in, I'm confident that you can get where you want to be. And hey, it's worth a shot right? I'm a big believer in trying everything, as you don't know until you try. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work but at least you can say you tried. Sorry if this sounds kinda lecturey or patronizing. :colondollar:
If you put the work in, I'm confident that you can get where you want to be. And hey, it's worth a shot right? I'm a big believer in trying everything, as you don't know until you try. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work but at least you can say you tried. Sorry if this sounds kinda lecturey or patronizing. :colondollar:

It doesn't. I'm just tired of everything
Yet another triggering thread. Great. :cry2: might as well leave this ****hole place and never come back :getmecoat:
Yet another triggering thread. Great. :cry2: might as well leave this ****hole place and never come back :getmecoat:

Here if you want to talk lovey :hugs:

--

My mum doesn't understand that I have to do Wednesday's task on my own... She wants me to bring my sister but I have to do it on my own... It's going to be hard but I have to do it eventually and I might as well start now so I get used to it... It's a special thing for people who have needs like I do and she doesn't know that and I can't tell here that because then she would ask why I get it. I've tried explaining in the past and it's so stupid.

It makes me feel so stupid and I can't even convince my mum that I can do this on my own. Maybe I should just give up even trying to convince them I'm okay. Because if I can't convince them, I have no ****ing chance of doing the same to myself.

Text if you want?

---------

So dissociated. Cba to ground, nothing works anyway. Probably safer to stay like this. No ****ing idea ha.
Feel ****. Why won't they leave me alone? I don't want to do what they say but I can't see any alternative.
Feel ****. Why won't they leave me alone? I don't want to do what they say but I can't see any alternative.

:console:
Keep thinking I'm back home and that he's going to get me. **** sake. Can't ****ing do this
:console:

Btw, did you get triggered in MH? If so could you report it to avoid others also getting triggered. Elsewhere....sorry to hear, a lot of people don't understand the impact they can have on others. I'd urge you not to leave though if you find the MHSS useful. :smile:
:cry2:
Really struggling tonight :frown:

Lung aches to buggery, think im gonna struggle to sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest