The Student Room Group

AQA Exams Rewritten After Van Containing Papers Stolen.

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why
Theft is not a joke.
Reply 3
Hardly funny
which papers were actually stolen?
Reply 5
Original post by HarleenS42
which papers were actually stolen?

Apparently, the van includes:
-Psychology Unit 4 (A2)
-Polish Unit 2 and 4 (GCSE)
-Graphics Unit 1 (GCSE)
-Biology Unit 5 (A2)
-Media Studies Unit 3 (GCSE)
-Sociology Unit 4 (A2)
-Physics Unit 5 (A2)
-Economics Unit 4 (A2)
-English Language Unit 3 (A2)
-Geography Unit 4 (A2)
:s-smilie:
Original post by Bruno26
Apparently, the van includes:
-Psychology Unit 4 (A2)
-Polish Unit 2 and 4 (GCSE)
-Graphics Unit 1 (GCSE)
-Biology Unit 5 (A2)
-Media Studies Unit 3 (GCSE)
-Sociology Unit 4 (A2)
-Physics Unit 5 (A2)
-Economics Unit 4 (A2)
-English Language Unit 3 (A2)
-Geography Unit 4 (A2)
:s-smilie:

How do you know its these papers
Questions will be asked
Reply 9

Is this true??
And do you think it will affect us cause I'm doing the A2 sociology unit 4 next week Thursday
do you think it will impact on the difficulty of the exams? will it be easier than it would have been?
They have reserve papers, which presumably will now be being used. The really annoying thing is that this throws my predictions of what will come up out of the window.
What were your predictions, and what are they now?
I'm literally laughing about it every time I think of it. But I really hope they don't increase the difficulty of these papers
Damnn economics is one of them :frown: hope they don't make it more difficult
Original post by ridirahman
Damnn economics is one of them :frown: hope they don't make it more

I think in terms of difficulty it will be easier (hopefully). But whoever has stolen these papers will have a good idea of what may come up on the papers lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Are reserve papers written at short notice? I wouldn't be surprised if there are mistakes in some of the papers because of the fact that they had to rush the process of writing new ones..
Reply 17
BIOL5 :frown:(((
Original post by AzadRiaz96
The original paper (my teacher wrote it) he said it was going to be different from every other paper so I think in terms of difficulty it will be easier (hopefully). But whoever has stolen these papers will have a good idea of what may come up on the papers lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

your teacher wrote the original paper? so wait.. now that the original one was stolen there will be a replacement paper so that will be completely different from the original one I guess..? and do you mean the replacement paper will be easier?
(edited 8 years ago)
This is a ridiculous lie! I try but i cannot even understand how this is possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest