The Student Room Group

dropping out is better than graduating

going to uni is for people who are too lazy to go to the library and read books and study real hard, become businessman and become rich.

why pay thousands to get in the debt when you can just go library and read book in the library for free? people care about boring uni instead of fun like sex, alcohol, bacon and smoking.

uni dont matter cause even loads dropouts have made billions dollars.dropping out is way cooler than graduating. clever people realise uni is a waste of time and damaging their education so they dropout and become rich.

Scroll to see replies

because i want to be an investment banker, and they require me to have a 2:1 in a degree :cry2:
Reply 2
Big man ting.
I feel you fam.
Reply 3
And how many of this sex, drugs, bacon and smoking crew are going to become billionaires?
because i want to be a nurse and you have to have a degree to do it
Original post by claireestelle
because i want to be a nurse and you have to have a degree to do it

What degree do you have to study to become a nurse? It sounds like a stupid question but I genuinely don't know!
Original post by 105263
And how many of this sex, drugs, bacon and smoking crew are going to become billionaires?

steve jobs did lsd, drink alcohol, smoke, had sex because he have child and probably like bacon.

most graduate work in sainsbury or mcdonalds.

dropouts become billionaire.
I'm not sure why people worry so much about the debt. You only pay it back when you earn over 21 grand (before tax), which is around 30 pounds a month. Average monthly price of a phone contract. So unless they change the clause, you're laughing! (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Your title should really be "not going to uni is better than graduating," as I'd imagine the employer to see dropping out as a bad trait. Yes, you hear success stories of the dropout billionaire, but let's be realistic for the averages. It's true many money-making people didn't go to uni, and I agree with you if all they go for is sex, alcohol, drugs, bacon and smoking.

Although I dare say it (as money is important to everybody), some actually do not care to make much from their degree choice, so as long as it enables them to work in a place they enjoy and that their degree choice helped secure that.:h:xx
Original post by superduper9
What degree do you have to study to become a nurse? It sounds like a stupid question but I genuinely don't know!

What the ****? That's like asking what the little creatures in Gremlins are called.

That 6 gems you have?

Nursing degree? Maybe it has a posher name now though.
Original post by JoshDawg
Nursing degree? Maybe it has a posher name now though.

Yeah that's what I wasn't sure - what the degree is actually called. And also what qualification you get to add to your name/cv like if you're an engineer you get BEng or MEng.

you get a bsc in nursing.
you get a bsc in nursing.

Ah right, that's cool.
Reply 13
Original post by baconsarnieeater
steve jobs did lsd, drink alcohol, smoke, had sex because he have child and probably like bacon.

most graduate work in sainsbury or mcdonalds.

dropouts become billionaire.

Most dropouts do not become billionaires. In fact most low skilled jobs consist of a labour force who haven't progressed past secondary education, which in any case brutally defeats your point.
Yeah that's what I wasn't sure - what the degree is actually called. And also what qualification you get to add to your name/cv like if you're an engineer you get BEng or MEng.

you add either RN,RMN or RCN depending on the speciality
Original post by 105263
Most dropouts do not become billionaires. In fact most low skilled jobs consist of a labour force who haven't progressed past secondary education, which in any case brutally defeats your point.

dropouts is the best
then graduating
clever criminals such as arms dealers
the rest is just stupid

most dropouts become billionaires.
you add either RN,RMN or RCN depending on the speciality

Oh nice, quite fancy.
Reply 17
OP, did you by any rate chance drop out of uni? :laugh:
Original post by baconsarnieeater
going to uni is for lazy people who are too lazy to go to the library and read books and study real hard, become businessman and become rich.

Why pay thousands to get in the debt when you can just go library and read book in the library for free? This is the actions of a crazy person.tsr people care about boring **** like uni instead of fun **** like sex, alcohol, drugs, bacon and smoking.

I think u need reevaluate life and realise that uni dont matter cause even loads dropouts have made billions dollars.dropping out is way cooler than graduating. Clever people realise uni is a waste of time and damaging their education so they dropout and become rich.

yeah i kno!!! U don't even need to read a book! Just steal bacon from aldi! Ppl these days are so short sited!
Original post by *Stefan*
OP, did you by any rate chance drop out of uni? :laugh:

i graduated but wish i had dropped out. graduating has ruined my future.

Quick Reply

Latest