The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TARS
The fact that you are posting about that here shows that you have doubts about it.

It does? what makes you so sure about my motivations? perhaps you're just amusing since you're offended at me getting something everybody has, but then i don't give a **** what some stranger online thinks.
feeling happy that people want t beat me for getting standard knowledge...
Original post by Birkenhead
Confused.

Why confused? If you don't mind me asking.
Kinda down. Sometimes I ponder about how different my life would be if I had friends to confide in, and to just spend time with. I just feel so alone sometimes.
Reply 4384
A bit stressed, my last essay is due in tomorrow and i really cannot be bothered it. Though i cant complete it tomorrow as i have placement and then a date.
Original post by chelseafreak
pissed off as my boss thinks its fine to screw me over by giving constantly changing my working hours but is always willing to give the prick i work with another chance at working with us after he doesn't show up time and time again. i mean seriously he has been working for one day and then pissing off for a week or two since bloody december, have a feeling if i had done this i would have been sacked long ago.

Was gonna message you- only just came across this.

Sounds pretty annoying, sorry to hear about that :frown:

How you doing?
Original post by Emily.97
Kinda down. Sometimes I ponder about how different my life would be if I had friends to confide in, and to just spend time with. I just feel so alone sometimes.

I feel like this sometimes too...I mean I have friends, but they're busy a lot of the time and you just tend to drift apart :P
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Why confused? If you don't mind me asking.

I think I've been pumped full of too many medicines to be able to understand basic everyday occurrences :tongue:

I know how you feel. I hope things improve for you :hugs: and if you ever need to talk to anyone you can PM me if you want. I know the feeling of being alone/lonely and it is horrible.
Original post by moment of truth
I know how you feel. I hope things improve for you :hugs: and if you ever need to talk to anyone you can PM me if you want. I know the feeling of being alone/lonely and it is horrible.

Thanks.
I just hope things will change for me one day. I don't find it easy to talk to new people, and I just realise sometimes how different my life would be if I did have that support network. People really do not appreciate the friends they have.
Original post by SassKing13
I feel like this sometimes too...I mean I have friends, but they're busy a lot of the time and you just tend to drift apart :P

Atleast you have friends :wink:
Stressed but also really happy :smile:
Tired
Original post by Heffalump .
Stressed but also really happy :smile:

Thats an interesting combination :tongue:
I dont think ive ever experienced the two together.
Thats an interesting combination :tongue:
I dont think ive ever experienced the two together.

Yeah it's a really weird feeling.. :')
Reply 4395
Original post by 24yearsSpurs
It does? what makes you so sure about my motivations? perhaps you're just amusing since you're offended at me getting something everybody has, but then i don't give a **** what some stranger online thinks.

Then explain to me why it was worth posting what you said? To me it simply looks like you're trying to assure yourself.
Was gonna message you- only just came across this.

Sounds pretty annoying, sorry to hear about that :frown:

How you doing?

it is rather annoying, am really thinking about quitting the job as the stress they cause me isn't worth the wage they pay. I should be fine when i can find a better job, i'll even take less money atm as long as it isn't as stressful as this.Thanks for responding btw it is much appreciated. :smile:
Original post by chelseafreak
it is rather annoying, am really thinking about quitting the job as the stress they cause me isn't worth the wage they pay. I should be fine when i can find a better job, i'll even take less money atm as long as it isn't as stressful as this.Thanks for responding btw it is much appreciated. :smile:

Oh no! Im sorry to hear that. Although thats great that you're pursuing a solution. What is your current job?

Its not a problem- you've always considered my feelings so you deserve my acknowledgement, if anything.
My head hurts and my body is aching :colonhash:
Extremely anxious and scared

Latest