The Student Room Group

turn-ons during a make-out session?

hey, please, i need advice!!
guys what turns you on when you're making out?
girls, how do you turn your man on when making out?

Scroll to see replies

Rubbing just above his crotch, his lower back, bum or playing with his hair :colone:
Tight & revealing clothes!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Novascope
Rubbing just above his crotch, his lower back, bum or playing with his hair :colone:

thanks
just dry hump the **** out of her
Original post by Novascope

Lower back massage? First I've heard
Original post by queen-bee
Lower back massage? First I've heard

Yeah, having your lower back rubbed is so soothing.
Reply 7
bump
A bit of wandering hands is nice. :sexface:
Loving,squeezing,touching,playing with hair
Original post by Maid Marian
A bit of wandering hands is nice. :sexface:

Have you ever interacted with someone who isn't you?
Original post by Freddy_Kruger
Have you ever interacted with someone who isn't you?

:rofl:
Original post by Most Competitive
:rofl:

I know, I'm hilarious
Original post by Freddy_Kruger
I know, I'm hilarious

guys! stay on topic please! i am desperate for advice
Original post by Anonymous
Chill, honestly the best bet is to be intuitive about it. What feels good to you? When someone runs their hands through your hair? Touches the back of your neck? Etc...
Kissing, licking, sucking ear lobe and breathing heavy in the guy's ear.
Depends where you are - if you're on a sofa (in private) you can get on top and straddle him while making out and also move your hips slightly. Run your hands on his chest. Another good thing is to put your hand around his neck and run your hand up to his hair on the back of his head and close your fist (like clasping some of his hair and pulling it slightly) - like when you get a head massage at the hairdressers - feels v good
You could also run your hands down to his crotch but stop near the top of his jeans and run them back up his chest - another turn on
There's LOADS of things you could do - just do whatever feels natural in the moment. There's no 'set' thing to do which turns a guy on - it's different for every guy
hey, please, i need advice!!
guys what turns you on when you're making out?
girls, how do you turn your man on when making out?

Ears are underrated; with simultaneous speaking. Speaking lasciviously with eye contact often leads to giggling, but speaking such a way while working the ears is a good compromise. Of course, dialogue isn't necessary if you wouldn't feel comfortable.

What gets me going during a 'make-out session': If she wraps her legs around me and squeezss; if she's not fazed by all my scars, if she touches my face, and if she times her giggles well :smile: I enjoy that stuff

hand in my hair but not for awkward amounts of time, i think some guys may not like this cus they spent forever on hair, other wise grab of the bum or when they do the thing where they lock their hands behind your back and pull them self in closer till your like full body contact.
When she puts her hand around my dick. And general dick n balls touching lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending