The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL A2 BUSINESS STUDIES (Business and Econ)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
What would you guys argue if it was CSR vs Profit Objective?

How are you guys studying for this?!
Original post by Nadi95
What would you guys argue if it was CSR vs Profit Objective?

How are you guys studying for this?!

welll in terms of CSR : centre pacs would need have some sort of ethical stance since their holidays parks destroy greenbelt and add pollution
probably why use eco friendly trucks etc.
csr- good public image - help differentiate service gain competitive advantage
in terms of profit-
needed for dividends
needed to expand
needed to reinvestment
well for revision got some revision packs for get revising and slide share i can post links/upload if needed
What interested in learning how to use the MOPS acronym for the 20/30 marks i seen in mark schemes but I never been taught it in class. so I don't know to apply in a question.
MOPS Market / Objectives / Product / Situation
I know what it stands for but lost how to apply to a question.
Reply 83
Hi i was wondering if anyone could give me some questions that could be asked in the exam about center parcs? Ive been studying independently and if anyone in class has come.up with questions for each piece of evidence and can share with.me.it would be great. What ways do you guys revise best for these exams? And how was your unit 3 exam? Im looking to get a C and above in the a2
Original post by Natt 67
Hi i was wondering if anyone could give me some questions that could be asked in the exam about center parcs? Ive been studying independently and if anyone in class has come.up with questions for each piece of evidence and can share with.me.it would be great. What ways do you guys revise best for these exams? And how was your unit 3 exam? Im looking to get a C and above in the a2

well could try answer past papers in relation to centre pacs. It can work to extent as usually ask to refer to case study material which changes yearly.
Reply 85
Original post by tunde100
welll in terms of CSR : centre pacs would need have some sort of ethical stance since their holidays parks destroy greenbelt and add pollution
probably why use eco friendly trucks etc.
csr- good public image - help differentiate service gain competitive advantage
in terms of profit-
needed for dividends
needed to expand
needed to reinvestment
well for revision got some revision packs for get revising and slide share i can post links/upload if needed

Can you give me.thw link for ur reviion notes
Reply 86
well could try answer past papers in relation to centre pacs. It can work to extent as usually ask to refer to case study material which changes yearly.

Doing the paper according to cp is quite hard because it could.be anything ive just learnt.all.unit 4 spec and everything on cp has anyone got questions that they think.might come.up and how to study them? Thanks.guys
Does anyone know the formula for a thirty marker?
Original post by Natt 67
Can you give me.thw link for ur reviion notes

alot more notes can be found on http://getrevising.co.uk/
Reply 89
alot more notes can be found on http://getrevising.co.uk/

Thanks ive got all the notes but i just need.some.guidance on how to study for the last two questions and what to study specifically and if anyone can give me ideas.of what questions may appear? How have you guys studied?
Reply 90
Original post by Liverpool061897
Does anyone know the formula for a thirty marker?

How have u revised for the last questions
I've just looked at all the mark schemes available and after a while you'll start to pick up on what to put in the longer answers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Original post by LFC_123_
I've just looked at all the mark schemes available and after a while you'll start to pick up on what to put in the longer answers
Hi
Have you studiedwhat kind of questions may appear? Also if you.look on the center parcs website there is updated info of their financial statements for 2014/15 and.corporate strat and csr policies which ie important for the exam as.up to date.info is.needed
Original post by Natt 67
How have u revised for the last questions
Why are you asking?
Reply 94
Original post by Liverpool061897
Why are you asking?

To get ideas of how to tackle the last question...lol
Original post by Natt 67
To get ideas of how to tackle the last question...lol
Oh! Sorry I misread the question I'm not quite sure how... well I'm gambling that there will be a twenty or thirty marker on csr so I'm going to look at past 30 markers on csr then just put center parcs information into them to make a roughly perfect answer then I'll learn that then for the other essay I think I'll look at past papers twenty markers and just focus them on center parcs then I'll hope the ones I practice come up.
Reply 96
Would you be so kind, and send it to me as well. I was just sick for a while and missed most of the unit 4 preparation and I feel really lost in it, it would be a pleasure if you do. :h:
Reply 97
Great points thankyou! :smile:
Has anyone linked evidence A to any particular topic in the spec?
Reply 99
Do you mind sending them to me as well, as i have problems with this case study. I missed half of the year because I was sick. It will be really kind of you, if you do.))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending