The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
Temporary solution: quote people and then you can see what they've written without opening the spoilers?

Had a bit of a crap start to the morning, but managed to get on with sorting the house a bit, which I'm kind of proud of. :colondollar: Haven't been around much lately I know, but am trying to keep a grip on things. Also going to go visit Sockle in a week's time, so looking forward to that. :biggrin:

Thanks - that had occured to me but I'm too lazy to do that when there are so many spoilers in the thread, and spoilers replying to people's spoilers, etc :getmecoat: :colondollar: :redface:

Well done for house stuff - sounds promising! Huge hugs to you, really hope things pick up for you and soon :smile:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
You're not a bad person in the slightest - I don't waste my time talking to bad people :nah:

just feel so bad :cry2:
College have screwed stuff up again and she said that she would get back to me on Friday and she still hasn't and now I'm thinking she's forgotten about it.

Great. I'm hoping this isn't what's going to happen from September. She's supposed to be the one supporting me at college as well.

Wednesday is going to be hard enough, I don't want to worry about this as well...
QUOTE=Pathway;56998741]just feel so bad :cry2:

:jumphug:
ED
Bought clothes to go to Cyprus with at the end of April and I'm packing to go away again next week and nothing fits me anymore. New shorts I bought literally won't stay up and my dresses are baggy so they make me look huge. My mum is going to be so angry when she sees me in them :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2

:console: Sorry, pretty useless atm
really dissocaited and dont know whats going on
To make sure I am safe tonight I'm doing the odd thing of hanging out with my friend.
pretty sure someone is trying to get me and it's not just "in my head" as my best friend keeps saying, becausemy winndow is broken.
Feel like **** :frown: need magic pills
(edited 8 years ago)
After yesterday I didn't want to get up today. It's 1.30pm. I wasn't even sleeping, just lying there hoping they leave me alone. They won't. :sigh:
Original post by Sabertooth
After yesterday I didn't want to get up today. It's 1.30pm. I wasn't even sleeping, just lying there hoping they leave me alone. They won't. :sigh:

:console: How long you giving these meds to work before you try something else?
Original post by Pathway
pretty sure someone is trying to get me and it's not just "in my head" as my best friend keeps saying, becausemy winndow is broken.

:hugs: don't really know what to say but can PM it you want? Don't have to though.

:hugs: anyone else who needs it, especially Anon #2 and Little Popcorns and Saber

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
:hugs: don't really know what to say but can PM it you want? Don't have to though.

:hugs: anyone else who needs it, especially Anon #2 and Little Popcorns and Saber

Posted from TSR Mobile

dont want to be annoying but thank you
Original post by Pathway
dont want to be annoying but thank you

No annoying, ever. Offer's there if you want it :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9675
Didn't want to attention grab so haven't posted before (not accusing others of doing this, just didn't believe myself)
Just feel low and unhappy and unloved :/ have done for a few months but it got better recently :smile: but I've got v.important exams next week to get the right grade for my firm and I'm in no fit state to gain anything from revision, which is incredibly frustrating because I've nothing else to do but my minds too tired and tense arghhhhhh
Original post by furryface12

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw thank you but I don't want to burden people unless it's absolutely necessary xx
Original post by superwolf
:console: How long you giving these meds to work before you try something else?

I don't know; seeing my psychiatrist the week after next. The problem is there is no "something else", this is kind of a last attempt.
Original post by JBlad
Didn't want to attention grab so haven't posted before (not accusing others of doing this, just didn't believe myself)
Just feel low and unhappy and unloved :/ have done for a few months but it got better recently :smile: but I've got v.important exams next week to get the right grade for my firm and I'm in no fit state to gain anything from revision, which is incredibly frustrating because I've nothing else to do but my minds too tired and tense arghhhhhh

If this thread isn't for attention grabbing what is it for :h: if you feel bad say hun!
Reply 9679
Original post by Little Popcorns
If this thread isn't for attention grabbing what is it for :h: if you feel bad say hun!

Latest