The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OU Student
Can't help you sorry! I use my oyster card. I just top up and go. I just have to tap in and tap out again.

Have you tried asking in the Travel forum?

Gosh darn London why can't you be simple? :lol:

I forgot about the travel forum! I might head there. Thanks anyways lovely! :h:
Original post by IDukem
Sorry for the bombardment of questions, but do you know how much a one day ticket from either costs? Also if you buy one of them, do you just get to use the tube, or do you have to pay again to go from A to B.

The only times I have been to London, I did things by foot :colondollar:

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/fares-and-payments/

this might be helpful? im not very useful tbh despite being a londoner lol whenever i use trains i just use a travel card which means i can use over and underground. i always forget to tap in and out with oysters ha

sorry if this isnt helpful im useless right now
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by superwolf
PM me and I'll answer tomorrow? :hugs:

Possibly. I don't want to trigger/worry you. :colondollar:
Original post by Sabertooth
Possibly. I don't want to trigger/worry you. :colondollar:

Nah, go ahead. :smile:
Original post by Pathway
yeaah but there's only so much **** one person can take before they just lose it. nail in the coffin or something. i'm so spacey right now haha.
I know what you mean but draw all you can from the help you're getting at the moment through uni and stuff :smile:. And speak to your GP at home when you get back.
Original post by Pathway
https://www.tfl.gov.uk/fares-and-payments/

this might be helpful? im not very useful tbh despite being a londoner lol whenever i use trains i just use a travel care which means i can use over and underground. i always forget to tap in and out with oysters ha

sorry if this isnt helpful im useless right now

This is actually really helpful in terms of fares n'all :h: Thank you :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Heeeey could people help me out.

If you're travelling to Londoon for the day and wish to use the underground, do you need to buy a one day oyster/travel card in order to use it and if you do, do you then have to actually pay to go on a journey in the tube?

Depends where you are travelling from, from many places you can get a combined ticket to London which includes the travelcard allowing unlimited travel in Zones 1-6.
Original post by IDukem
Heeeey could people help me out.

If you're travelling to Londoon for the day and wish to use the underground, do you need to buy a one day oyster/travel card in order to use it and if you do, do you then have to actually pay to go on a journey in the tube?

Get a train ticket with a travel card thing. You'll use that for the day and you won't have to pay for anything else. Travel wise anyway.
Original post by OU Student
Combinations of drugs may also work better than a single drug.

Yeah they can. However I've tried a lot of different combinations and in the end they're all useless. :frown:
I'm seriously just a waste of space

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Klatie
I'm seriously just a waste of space

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously you're not :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CescaD96
:console: Sorry, pretty useless atm
:hugs:

Original post by furryface12
:hugs: don't really know what to say but can PM it you want? Don't have to though.

:hugs: anyone else who needs it, especially Anon #2 and Little Popcorns and Saber

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheers Furry :hugs:
Not seen you around for a bit, you ok?
The last few days have been weird. Have been feeling quite good, but have constantly been 'waiting' for myself to have a bad day because it seems like the norm for me. It is like, feeling good isn't meant to be for me. I dunno.
Original post by TheUnknownDude
Seriously you're not :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's what everyone seems to say I mean it never makes a difference if I'm there or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finding it really difficult to ignore them. :cry2: Took some diazepam. Hoping it helps me feel less on edge. :crossedf:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sabertooth
Finding it really difficult to ignore them. :cry2: Took some diazepam. Hoping it helps me feel less on edge. :crossedf:

:hugs: hope they quieten down soon
Can't sleep.

Everything's turning into **** again and I'm having a real hard time stopping it.

And this time I have barely any support.
Original post by ScaryScience
:hugs: hope they quieten down soon

Thanks scary :smile: They're no quieter but I feel much more relaxed about things.

You're up late, trouble sleeping?
These thoughts keep coming into my head they won't go, I just want it to over... I can't do this anymore 😢
Original post by Anon #2
:hugs:

Cheers Furry :hugs:
Not seen you around for a bit, you ok?

Been struggling quite a bit but I'll be alright, thanks :hugs: hope you are too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest