The Student Room Group

The 14/15 NBA Season Thread

Scroll to see replies

Don't think, however I have seen such a shooting % from LBJ for such a long time though :laugh:
This **** is amazing haha

[video="youtube;8itgpeINJjE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8itgpeINJjE[/video]
Iggy straight up balling this finals.

How do bron stans (there must be some here) feel about him jacking up kobe's number.
Is the damage done?

Nah 6 points is nothing for LeBron
No matter how good LeBron is, he can't do it all himself. Curry showing why he is the MVP.

Golden State to take next game then! :biggrin:
IMO LeBron playing slightly better and more like an MVP than Curry this series.

Difference is that it's a team sport and GSW have a far better team, with Curry leading most of their offense.

Yeah I can see a warriors win in game 6 but hope it goes to game 7 and they win it at home
Original post by iAmBrOwNbEaR
IMO LeBron playing slightly better and more like an MVP than Curry this series.

Difference is that it's a team sport and GSW have a far better team, with Curry leading most of their offense.

Yeah I can see a warriors win in game 6 but hope it goes to game 7 and they win it at home

Oh definitely, LeBron has been absolutely incredible this series and is 110% proving why he's the best player in the league. I just mean Curry showed why he got the MVP award!

I agree though, team sport it is and it's what Cavs lack. They have to be carried by LeBron.
Slightly better haha? Lebron has been miles ahead :lol:

Sadly though the Warriors are a better team so they'll take this.
Original post by Malevolent
Slightly better haha? Lebron has been miles ahead :lol:

Sadly though the Warriors are a better team so they'll take this.

Lol yeah I know that! I'm a Golden State fan so I was a bit biased haha
Complaining about team sport wrt Cavs when they have two of their best players injured. What do you expect.

The team are always going to burn out later on in the game due to rotation because GSW have a fit team while Cleveland don't.

Hoping Cleveland win the next one so it goes to game 7.
Original post by jam277
Complaining about team sport wrt Cavs when they have two of their best players injured. What do you expect.

The team are always going to burn out later on in the game due to rotation because GSW have a fit team while Cleveland don't.

Hoping Cleveland win the next one so it goes to game 7.

I expect them to not have one man involved in like 90% of their point. It really isn't too much to ask for other players to come up 10 jumpers/ lay ups without input from lebron. I don't care have boss lebron has been in this series and the injury they have, but it's ridiculous that the numbers he threw last game is coming in a losing effort. This is 07 cavs again and like then, they're embarrassing tbh. The guy is FMVP hand down and he probably won't get it. God I hate the cavs, they don't deserve lebron and kyrie.

Wish Curry was more consistent and this was done already. A game 7 would just be a tease. Heck the whole series became a tease when kyrie went down.
(edited 8 years ago)
Wonder if they would do a finals MVP to lebron. That would be something :rofl:
So apparently the number lebron put up is the second best in playoff of all time. And his team lost.

**** the Knicks.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah Lebron will get MVP. Jerry West won MVP getting 38-5-7 as his average. Lebron been posting better numbers this series bar for game 4.

Also don't get why Blatt went with a smaller lineup when Mosgov has been killing it this series. 9 mins for him is a joke. The main reason Cleveland have been getting so many points is because of the size differential.

Only way to beat Golden State is to hit them early before they get hot. It's better letting in the 2 with these guys than allowing them to get hot with the threes early. Get a 10 point lead in Q1 and you'll beat them. If the lead is 5 points or less by then GSW will win.
(edited 8 years ago)
Wonder if they would do a finals MVP to lebron. That would be something :rofl:

Why? He's the best player on the court by a mile. Curry's best game wasn't as good as LeBron's fourth best.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Why? He's the best player on the court by a mile. Curry's best game wasn't as good as LeBron's fourth best.

As in I really think he deserves it but will they do that? I wonder if they would. Its only been done once before.
As in I really think he deserves it but will they do that? I wonder if they would. Its only been done once before.

Yeah but that one time it happened LeBron has managed to put up similar numbers to what that guy did. Only guy with more multiple finals triple doubles is Magic Johnson too. It has to go to LeBron, GSW have the better team but Cleveland got the better star.

This series with Irving + Love would have been interesting considering how Cleveland have taken it to the wire so far.
Stunning first quarter by Golden State. Iggy and Curry firing all cylinders.
Anyone who blames Lebron for this series is pathetic.

great job all season warriors!
LeBron James is 1st player in NBA Finals history to lead BOTH teams in points, assists & rebounds for entire series.

****in iggy

Quick Reply

Latest