The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1120
Original post by Yasha 777
For those asking if places are still being handed out, then yes. I have just received my offer a few hours ago. So don't be disappointed just yet!

Congratulations which framework did you apply for?
Has anyone still not heard back or atleast had a rejection email? I haven't been contacted since my assessment day, does that mean I have not been successful basically? It was on the 23rd of April, at Leeds in the afternoon. Thanks.
Original post by Gabdasilva
Has anyone still not heard back or atleast had a rejection email? I haven't been contacted since my assessment day, does that mean I have not been successful basically? It was on the 23rd of April, at Leeds in the afternoon. Thanks.

Hi I've had no communication since my assessment day and that was the 13th April - 2 months tomorrow!!!
Original post by rafanadal
Hi I've had no communication since my assessment day and that was the 13th April - 2 months tomorrow!!!

It might be safe to say that, that is it for us I'm afraid my friend!
Original post by Yasha 777
You have to declare it, but no it can't affect you and they ant discriminate.

That's good! How do you know? Is there a web page where it's all explained?
Original post by rafanadal

Same here- rang today and they said offers will be made next week too- but wonder just how much longer it can be strung out for... Just want to know yes or no!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is a twiiter feed for Civil Service Apprentices. On that it says that roles being assigned now and should be advised next week. The twitter feed is @CSfasttrackapp. Also sais yesterday that people who havent heard yet should hear in next 10 days. Hope this helps
Reply 1127
Business admin in newcastle, anyone? :smile:
Does anybody know what the Scottish higher entry requirements are?
I was sent an email saying that I was successful and would hear back within 10 days regarding job roles and locations, I've still not yet heard back and the email was sent 10 days ago, should I be worried?
Original post by genericname96
I was sent an email saying that I was successful and would hear back within 10 days regarding job roles and locations, I've still not yet heard back and the email was sent 10 days ago, should I be worried?

No one has been sent their role, deparment or location. Someone said a few posts up that their Twitter feed says that we shall hear in the next week.
Original post by AFellaW
No one has been sent their role, deparment or location. Someone said a few posts up that their Twitter feed says that we shall hear in the next week.

Thanks a lot, was starting to worry that I didn't have a job!
Original post by londonkid2015
Not being funny or anything but you've got your job, you might well just have to wait a little while to know the exact specifics.

If your still waiting it is hell as you can't prepare for anything else until you've got confirmation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, sorry I never meant to offend! I bet it is hell waiting, I really hope you find out soon.:smile:

Glad to see this thread has calmed down a bit, and that it can now be used to post updates on all our progress. And glad to hear someone has heard only recently that they got the job, shows there is still hope for those left waiting.
Hi all..been following this thread for a while now and found it helpful. Would just like to say that I applied for the Operational delivery apprenticeship and have received an email 2 months after assessment confirming that I have been successful! Been offered a position in the HM Courts and Tribunal in Birmingham. I am well chuffed..at 41yrs I must be the oldest candidate! I can't wait to start. Good luck to all of you! .
Original post by sunshine7863
Hi all..been following this thread for a while now and found it helpful. Would just like to say that I applied for the Operational delivery apprenticeship and have received an email 2 months after assessment confirming that I have been successful! Been offered a position in the HM Courts and Tribunal in Birmingham. I am well chuffed..at 41yrs I must be the oldest candidate! I can't wait to start. Good luck to all of you! .

Congrats on the offer! Just hope mine comes through.

Congrats! Sounds great. And maybe you were the oldest but there's no age discrimination so well done. What did you do before?

Wow! Congratulations to you. I thought I was going to be the oldest Apprentice at 30. Just goes to show what a good opportunity this scheme is though! Good luck for your position, I'm sure you'll be great! :-)
Same situation as Sunshine, been following the thread for a while now but have not posted - its been a great read and very helpful (also nice to see some older people like myself - I'm 36).

I got an offer last week (Thursday) for a position within Operational delivery and i responded to it as requested to accept the offer, are we meant to get a response to that email reply? - i sent my response on Thursday at 4:37pm and as of yet i have heard nothing back, its just a bit worrying as it states if you don't accept the offer by midnight on the 17th the offer is withdrawn.

Just curious really to see if anyone else replied to the email to accept an offer and then heard nothing back, or if you responded and did hear something back how long did it take? (also is there a phone number to call to check it was received ok?).

Also congrats to all who got offered positions, and good luck in your positions.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1138
Original post by ZiggyMoff
Same situation as Sunshine, been following the thread for a while now but have not posted - its been a great read and very helpful (also nice to see some older people like myself - I'm 36).

I got an offer last week (Thursday) for a position within Operational delivery and i responded to it as requested to accept the offer, are we meant to get a response to that email reply? - i sent my response on Thursday at 4:37pm and as of yet i have heard nothing back, its just a bit worrying as it states if you don't accept the offer by midnight on the 17th the offer is withdrawn.

Just curious really to see if anyone else replied to the email to accept an offer and then heard nothing back, or if you responded and did hear something back how long did it take? (also is there a phone number to call to check it was received ok?).

Also congrats to all who got offered positions, and good luck in your positions.

I accepted my offer a couple of weeks ago and never had a response. I called up and they confirmed that they had the email but due to a high volume of emails, they are not able to reply to all. So hopefully that means you don't need worry, but I would recommend calling if it would give you peace of mind!
Anyone frantically refreshing their emails waiting for an offer to come through?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending