The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
Original post by genericname96
Anyone frantically refreshing their emails waiting for an offer to come through?

Just keeping an eye on this thread at work as i know as soon as someone finds out their location it will be on here!
Really hope it is this week, i need something to keep me going
Reply 1141
Anyone still waiting to hear about the Operational Delivery Apprenticeship?
Anyone from Leeds heard anything about the executive officer role?
Original post by Jid12
Anyone still waiting to hear about the Operational Delivery Apprenticeship?

Yeah me, they only started telling people on Thursday so fingers still crossed!
Reply 1144
Original post by mackem91
Yeah me, they only started telling people on Thursday so fingers still crossed!

Good luck, I hope we hear back today.
Original post by Jid12
Good luck, I hope we hear back today.

You too! I know me too, this wait is awful
Reply 1146
I was offered business admin in london over a week ago, i replied and accepted but didn't receive confirmation, however due to traffic its probably not feesable to reply to that many candidates. Just waiting on department.
Original post by Kdubz
I was offered business admin in london over a week ago, i replied and accepted but didn't receive confirmation, however due to traffic its probably not feesable to reply to that many candidates. Just waiting on department.

How do you know it is in London sorry? Just we are all waiting on confirmation of our locations aswell as departments....
Reply 1148
My mistake i re-read the email and it's not actually the location of the apprenticeship, apologies!
Original post by Kdubz
My mistake i re-read the email and it's not actually the location of the apprenticeship, apologies!

Ah okay so you're waiting aswell!
Hello all

So I went to the assessment centre in early May in London, but have not heard back yet. I'm not an impatient person but it seems like a long process especially with there being no guarantee of being offered a position.

Also - if I have applied for a position in London, what are the chances of being offered a position elsewhere in the country? Because London is the only place I really want to work for the CS for personal reasons.

Is anyone else feeling the same way? Thanks
Original post by alex787
Hello all

So I went to the assessment centre in early May in London, but have not heard back yet. I'm not an impatient person but it seems like a long process especially with there being no guarantee of being offered a position.

Also - if I have applied for a position in London, what are the chances of being offered a position elsewhere in the country? Because London is the only place I really want to work for the CS for personal reasons.

Is anyone else feeling the same way? Thanks

Hi,

I also attended London AC & applied for there - went in early April and so yesterday marked 2 months since I went

The wait is so long and they certainly are stretching it out....

It would be likely you be positioned in London as most CS departments are located there. Did you have a preference as to what department?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1152
Anyone heard back about their department in Yorkshire/Humber?
Original post by rosschaps
Congrats! Sounds great. And maybe you were the oldest but there's no age discrimination so well done. What did you do before?

Well I haven't worked for the last 15 or so years but before that I was a community development worker.
Original post by ZiggyMoff
Same situation as Sunshine, been following the thread for a while now but have not posted - its been a great read and very helpful (also nice to see some older people like myself - I'm 36).

I got an offer last week (Thursday) for a position within Operational delivery and i responded to it as requested to accept the offer, are we meant to get a response to that email reply? - i sent my response on Thursday at 4:37pm and as of yet i have heard nothing back, its just a bit worrying as it states if you don't accept the offer by midnight on the 17th the offer is withdrawn.

Just curious really to see if anyone else replied to the email to accept an offer and then heard nothing back, or if you responded and did hear something back how long did it take? (also is there a phone number to call to check it was received ok?).

Also congrats to all who got offered positions, and good luck in your positions.

Hi I replied the very same day but I've not had a confirmation email either
Original post by londonkid2015
Hi,

I also attended London AC & applied for there - went in early April and so yesterday marked 2 months since I went

The wait is so long and they certainly are stretching it out....

It would be likely you be positioned in London as most CS departments are located there. Did you have a preference as to what department?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, yeah I didn't state it in the application, but in the interview I stated that my departmental preference would be the Department for Education.

So frustrating to have to wait this amount of time, let's hope we get in, fingers crossed!
Everyone should hear back this week about job offers, well according to the email which said we're know in the next 10 days - must have meant working days. Hope I get a job offer aha, I went for cyber security at Milton Keynes.

So good luck everyone and congrats to anyone who has already received an offer! Hopefully even if we don't get an offer there will be feedback.
Has anyone heard back, I've been for an assessment day in Manchester and I still haven't had an email saying if I've got it or not! It's been a month, shall I just take it that I haven't got it? I thought they have to give you feedback when you go for an interview
Original post by Tal1234
Has anyone heard back, I've been for an assessment day in Manchester and I still haven't had an email saying if I've got it or not! It's been a month, shall I just take it that I haven't got it? I thought they have to give you feedback when you go for an interview

I'm on the same boat I went for an assessment day in Leeds on the 23rd of April. It's pretty ridiculous on their part that we have not heard ANYTHING back.
Original post by Gabdasilva
I'm on the same boat I went for an assessment day in Leeds on the 23rd of April. It's pretty ridiculous on their part that we have not heard ANYTHING back.

I'm sure it will be soon, they did have 35,000 applicants. And 400 successful apprentices which will take time to filter through..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending