The Student Room Group

A2 French OCR 2015

I'm sitting the OCR A2 French exam on Monday (15/06/15) and I've been revising all my notes in my folder and reading through/doing past papers but I still feel like there's more I could be doing just as light revision over the weekend - has anyone got any good links that might help? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I would suggest revising some facts about France to include in your essay, if its not too late! :smile:
I don't have any links but can post some stuff here if you like. Hope the exam goes ok and good luck!
Reply 2
how is everyone feeling about tomorrow? I'm feeling really nervous as I need an A really badly!!
Original post by MollyGM
how is everyone feeling about tomorrow? I'm feeling really nervous as I need an A really badly!!

Yeah same I need an A too! Really nervous too but should go ok hopefully :smile: Are you doing OCR too?
Reply 4
I did this exam too - i thought i was the only one on here! How did you all find it?
I actually found it okay for once! What essay question did everyone do?
I did question 12 on video surveillance ... I thought it was a good exam tbh better than most past papers I have done :biggrin:
Does anyone remember your answers on the listening and reading sections?
I did question 13 for the essay- protection de l'environnement 'consommer moins'
Original post by chococup123
Does anyone remember your answers on the listening and reading sections?
I did question 13 for the essay- protection de l'environnement 'consommer moins'

If you ask me which questions i'll probably remember what I put! :smile:
Original post by typicalstudent7
If you ask me which questions i'll probably remember what I put! :smile:

I can't remember the questions myself too haha
I know, it was about:
Listening:
-churches (there was a question about Romans and Catholics and what they promised to do)
-medicines (why she finds it interesting, what does she compare it with)
Reading:
-Algeria
-Nuclear Energy

For the synonyms:
-parviennent
-neanmoins
-actuels
I can't remember the questions myself too haha
I know, it was about:
Listening:
-churches (there was a question about Romans and Catholics and what they promised to do)
-medicines (why she finds it interesting, what does she compare it with)
Reading:
-Algeria
-Nuclear Energy

For the synonyms:
-parviennent
-neanmoins
-actuels

Oooh yeah, the church one I said something about them promising to avoid intrusions and conflicts.
The medicine one, I said she compared it to cardiovascular treatment or something

The synonyms:
Parvienne à = atteint
neanmoins= cependant
actuels= au moment

That's what I put anyway, don't know if i'm right haha! What did everyone else put?
Oooh yeah, the church one I said something about them promising to avoid intrusions and conflicts.
The medicine one, I said she compared it to cardiovascular treatment or something

The synonyms:
Parvienne à = atteint
neanmoins= cependant
actuels= au moment

That's what I put anyway, don't know if i'm right haha! What did everyone else put?

Oh for the church one, I said the same thing.
And for the medicine one, I put injection (not sure about this though)
Parvienne = obtient
neanmoins = malgre
actuels = aujourd'hui
Oh for the church one, I said the same thing.
And for the medicine one, I put injection (not sure about this though)
Parvienne = obtient
neanmoins = malgre
actuels = aujourd'hui

ah cool! we got pretty similar answers :smile:
ah cool! we got pretty similar answers :smile:

Yeah :biggrin: can you remember any other answers?
For the other synonym, there was one about:
loin d'etre pareils, did you put 'different'

What did you put for the question which asked about the French opinions on the decision of Germany? ( you can say it in French) and how the german population was affected?
Reply 14
I did question 11 on the success of measures to facilitate the integration of immigrants - thought it was okay but the more I think about it the more I think I got wrong :frown:
Original post by MollyGM
I did question 11 on the success of measures to facilitate the integration of immigrants - thought it was okay but the more I think about it the more I think I got wrong :frown:

I did that one too, i didn't know many facts about it so I made some statistics up haha! I'm sure you did fine
Yeah :biggrin: can you remember any other answers?
For the other synonym, there was one about:
loin d'etre pareils, did you put 'different'

What did you put for the question which asked about the French opinions on the decision of Germany? ( you can say it in French) and how the german population was affected?
Yeah I did put different for that one! Thought I got it wrong though haha!And I can't remember what I put for the Germany one😖
Did the exam today.

Are there any questions you guys were unsure on or want to know the answers to? If you jog my memory on the question I should probably remember the answer alright
Original post by Flaubertshowbear
Did the exam today.

Are there any questions you guys were unsure on or want to know the answers to? If you jog my memory on the question I should probably remember the answer alright

What did you put for the reaction of the French based on Germany's decision?
And also, how it affected the German population?
Any other answers you can remember, can you post here please?! :smile:
What did you put for the reaction of the French based on Germany's decision?
And also, how it affected the German population?
Any other answers you can remember, can you post here please?! :smile:

Hey there,

I honestly can't remember for the first question; it was either certain French people voicing opinion against a totally nuclear option or the whole thing about it not being long enough. As for the second one, the impact on the German population would be power outages and unaffordable costs. If you want more just ask; not up for doing a big post as I'm cramming for an exam on Wednesday. Any others just ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending