The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just a reminder, could you keep spoilers/potential spoilers tagged, please? Admittedly, I don't know how much of the Naruto discussion (if any) actually counts as spoilers, since I don't follow the series, so feel free to continue as before if I'm being over-cautious. :p:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Just a reminder, could you keep spoilers/potential spoilers tagged, please? Admittedly, I don't know how much of the Naruto discussion (if any) actually counts as spoilers, since I don't follow the series, so feel free to continue as before if I'm being over-cautious. :p:

But I don't know how to use the spoiler tag... :s-smilie:
Original post by Starlight15
Nah, don't worry I love Sasuke. Really what an interesting theory!
what are your predictions for the next chapter?

I'm not really sure about what could happen next chapter to be honest, this series just keeps on surprising me XD

Spoiler

Original post by 13eyond13ithday
I'm not really sure about what could happen next chapter to be honest, this series just keeps on surprising me XD

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
But I don't know how to use the spoiler tag... :s-smilie:

Type [noparse]

Spoiler

[/noparse], or click the spoiler block button (the face with the X mouth) on the text box. :smile:

[EDIT] Never mind, seems like you've got it. :laugh:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Where is the chat thread these days?
Original post by Keoje
Where is the chat thread these days?

:confused: It was there last time I looked. How long have I been sending new members welcome emails with a broken link for? :facepalm:

Original post by Nirgilis
I fancy a chat :pierre: . What's been going on in your life recently? :pierre:

Also, given more thought to the whole chat-thread-on-topic-thread business. I'll type out a response when I can be bothered :lol:

Anything to do with you? :p: I never did get that response!
:confused: It was there last time I looked.

The latest one I went to was the one in my signature and I'm sure it's no where near finished yet.

I open that link and get...

Keoje, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

I have been a naughty boy
Original post by Keoje
The latest one I went to was the one in my signature and I'm sure it's no where near finished yet.

I open that link and get...

Keoje, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

I have been a naughty boy

No new ones have been opened, and I'm getting the same message when I use the links from my welcome PMs/rep list. There was some talk from Nirgilis (entertainment mod) about possibly closing or merging it, since it wasn't really that active, but that was a while back, and I heard nothing definite.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9290
No new ones have been opened, and I'm getting the same message when I use the links from my welcome emails/rep list. There was some talk from Nirgilis (entertainment mod) about possibly closing or merging it, since it wasn't really that active, but that was a while back, and I heard nothing definite.

If you look on the anime soc page it says the thread is in the recycle bin so I am guessing it's been deleted sadly. I was confused where it was gone.

Just when I was going to post in there about my massive fangasm/ flip the table reaction to the Final Fantasy 7 remake being announced :laugh:
Original post by 13eyond13ithday

Spoiler

She can adopt all of them!
(edited 8 years ago)
:confused: It was there last time I looked. How long have I been sending new members welcome emails with a broken link for? :facepalm:

Anything to do with you? :p: I never did get that response!

Hehe, sorry :colondollar: . My life immediately took a turn for the busy after I submitted that :tongue:

But I managed to get a 10,000 word project report submitted, presented my project to a group of academics and then defended my report in a viva... So now Im officially done with undergraduate work :tongue:

I gotta wrap some final admin stuff up today, but then I have 3-4 weeks of doing nothing from tomorrow before results and graduation :colone: . Perfect to sort my TSR life out :h:

How's life continuing with you? :h:
Original post by Nirgilis
Hehe, sorry :colondollar: . My life immediately took a turn for the busy after I submitted that :tongue:

But I managed to get a 10,000 word project report submitted, presented my project to a group of academics and then defended my report in a viva... So now Im officially done with undergraduate work :tongue:

I gotta wrap some final admin stuff up today, but then I have 3-4 weeks of doing nothing from tomorrow before results and graduation :colone: . Perfect to sort my TSR life out :h:

How's life continuing with you? :h:

Congrats on finishing your undergraduate work! It feels like a long time since I did mine, these days. :moon:

My life offline remains fairly dull and monotonous, though I've been keeping myself busy online with the new anime season preview thread on here and the LGBT tagging project over on A-P's forums. :yes:

Sorry to ask a second time, but do you know what's going on with our chat thread? Apparently it's in the recycle bin. It's a bit awkward being the society leader (in name, at least) but not being able to give an answer when people ask what happened to it. :s:

[EDIT] Meh, I'll make a thread in AAM/ATCT or whatever it's called these days, best do this the official way.

[EDIT2] Thread back, somebody deleted it by accident. :hmmmm2:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9294
my friend told me to watch jojo and I did mainly because of 'stardust cruisers' thought it would be about space and spaceships and stuff :'(

don't know if i wanna continue tbh
Original post by K.C
my friend told me to watch jojo and I did mainly because of 'stardust cruisers' thought it would be about space and spaceships and stuff :'(

don't know if i wanna continue tbh

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures has a lot of good (and weird) things going on in it, but so far at least, the battles have all taken place on Earth. :p:

Just in case you're looking for another series with a definite sci-fi setting, I'd recommend any of the following:

Knights of Sidonia

Macross Frontier

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Outlaw Star

Crest of the Stars
Reply 9296
JoJo's Bizarre Adventures has a lot of good (and weird) things going on in it, but so far at least, the battles have all taken place on Earth. :p:

Just in case you're looking for another series with a definite sci-fi setting, I'd recommend any of the following:

Knights of Sidonia

Macross Frontier

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Outlaw Star

Crest of the Stars

ya I'll probs check out Outlaw Star, not a huge fan of CGI in anime

thanks!
oh ho

It's the beginning of the end of the spring anime season for me - just watched the final episodes of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders and Ansatsu Kyoushítsu, both of which were very good!

Unrelated to the new season, but I'm also one episode away from finishing Witch Hunter Robin. I'm not usually a fan of episodic, 'monster of the week' series, but something about the characters and atmosphere of this one kept me interested, and the fact that it developed a running plot later on was a bonus. Looking forward to seeing how that ends! :smile:

Original post by xDave-
oh ho

It'll be 8 for me in August, and 10 years as an overall anime fan in a few weeks. :biggrin:

...I'm starting to feel old. :sad:
(edited 8 years ago)
Recently started Nana, Bakuman and Baccano. All are going pretty strong so far. Watched Death Parade this week too, I enjoyed it a lot.

I've got a small backlog of shows I've started but not finished, anyone fancy convincing me to finish any of them? I like them all so far so I will eventually get around to all of them but I need to prioritise.

Spoiler

Latest