The Student Room Group

It's difficult not to be racist

A black person called me a racist on a dating app because I didn't respond to his messages earlier. That person also added that 'I know how racist [my ethnicity] people are'.

Oftentimes I do feel the need and do sleep with black people because I think they've been through a lot and I feel the burden of representation; and I did sleep with more black people than I can remember.

But it's so difficult when I literally need to sleep with everybody no matter what in order not to be considered a racist.

Scroll to see replies

Is this real life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
A black person called me a racist on a dating app because I didn't respond to his messages earlier. That person also added that 'I know how racist [my ethnicity] people are'.

Oftentimes I do feel the need and do sleep with black people because I think they've been through a lot and I feel the burden of representation; and I did sleep with more black people than I can remember.

But it's so difficult when I literally need to sleep with everybody no matter what in order not to be considered a racist.

Is this app grindr?

It's simple: who a person decides to sleep with is a matter of personal preference. It has got nothing to do with racism since we all find different people attractive for different reasons.
Reply 4

Have to give credit where it's due, your trolling is quite imaginative.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Koloterrorita
Is this app grindr?

Yes. Does it matter?

Are you telling me I'm sexist too?
Reply 6
Original post by Demilb
Have to give credit where it's due, your trolling is quite imaginative.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It literally just happened two hours ago.
Reply 7
Original post by Most Competitive
It's simple: who a person decides to sleep with is a matter of personal preference. It has got nothing to do with racism since we all find different people attractive for different reasons.

but he said I'm a racist and since I'm (perceived to be) from a certain ethnic group he assumed that I must be racist to begin with
Reply 8
Original post by RandomOrton
Is this real life

Posted from TSR Mobile

it isn't fantasea
I think this is a troll 😑

You feel bad of being called racist so you sleep with a black guy, wtf?
If you don't like a black guy that's it you don't do things with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DylanThePilot
I think this is a troll 😑

You feel bad of being called racist so you sleep with a black guy, wtf?
If you don't like a black guy that's it you don't do things with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't sleep with him.

I was saying generally I feel bad I often am more flexible with oppressed ethnic groups.

bloffin..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this even a word?
[QUOTE=Anonymous;57057129]Yes. Does it matter?

Are you telling me I'm sexist too?

Typical grindr mentality

Let me guess you're the type of guy who writes "white only" on his profile? Or sets his filter to exclude asians and blacks?

Gays are notoriously racist
Unless you have immediate intercourse with me, an obese, black, disabled, transgender lesbian, you are probably the most intolerant, bigoted, and evil person on this planet. Worse than Hitler.
Nobody told you to sleep with every black guy. You're not racist. You're a slut :yy:
Original post by Koloterrorita
Typical grindr mentality

Let me guess you're the type of guy who writes "white only" on his profile? Or sets his filter to exclude asians and blacks?

Gays are notoriously racist

But I didn't. And I do sleep with black guys, just not this particular one.

I have slept with all races save for maybe Native Americans because I don't think I have ever met any.

See, this is why it's difficult - I didn't sleep with one black guy, and suddenly it's assumed that I only sleep with white people.
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Nobody told you to sleep with every black guy. You're not racist. You're a slut :yy:

But I didn't sleep with this one black guy and he said I'm racist. Someone above also said that.
Unless you have immediate intercourse with me, an obese, black, disabled, transgender lesbian, you are probably the most intolerant, bigoted, and evil person on this planet. Worse than Hitler.

I'm probably a bit too sexist to sleep with women.
[QUOTE=Anonymous;57058899]But I didn't. And I do sleep with black guys, just not this particular one.

I have slept with all races save for maybe Native Americans because I don't think I have ever met any.

See, this is why it's difficult - I didn't sleep with one black guy, and suddenly it's assumed that I only sleep with white people.

The guy was probably just pissed cos he's been turned down so often by white guys and assumes you're all the same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending