The Student Room Group

Epq in psychology??

hi guysss, im hoping someone will reply-- i really want to graduate with a BSc Psychology degree at university and am wondering which uni's in London are the best to apply for the course?? also could someone also help me think of a topic to cover in my EPQ which would help me fit into the more biological side of psychology eg. clinical/health/cognitive psychology please xx
thankyoou
the epq is the priority atm btw guys
Original post by winchxstears
hi guysss, im hoping someone will reply-- i really want to graduate with a BSc Psychology degree at university and am wondering which uni's in London are the best to apply for the course?? also could someone also help me think of a topic to cover in my EPQ which would help me fit into the more biological side of psychology eg. clinical/health/cognitive psychology please xx
thankyoou

Hi, I can't help with the London uni choices but I am looking at doing the EPQ and I am focussing mine on autism and how it is misdiagnosed in young girls, so maybe you could focus it on a certain brain disorder of some kind?
Original post by winchxstears
thankyoou

I know it's not directly linked to your topics but I did my epq on an illness (OCD) and looked into its causes (whether it's biological or psychological) and what form of treatment is better (again biological or psychological). I'm studying at City University London btw :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest