The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by avhhs
Depends where you are travelling from, from many places you can get a combined ticket to London which includes the travelcard allowing unlimited travel in Zones 1-6.

Just the city itself most likely. No idea what zones it is.

Original post by Midnightmemories
Get a train ticket with a travel card thing. You'll use that for the day and you won't have to pay for anything else. Travel wise anyway.

Ohhh so it's kinda like a day bus pass?

So I just need to pay the fix sum of the travel card and I can just get on the tube as many times as I want without paying each time? Sorry...I'm not used to tubes/metros :colondollar:
woke up and cried. feel irritable and really low and just dreading today :cry:
Woke up panicking curled up in the corner. :facepalm: don't even know how I got there. :s-smilie:
Original post by IDukem

So I just need to pay the fix sum of the travel card and I can just get on the tube as many times as I want without paying each time? Sorry...I'm not used to tubes/metros :colondollar:

Basically, yup. I'm not used to them either... :giggle:
Still feel so on edge. Not good.
I've lost so much time (the years I've been 17 - 21) because of it, barely done anything. I dropped out of uni due to bullying and am stuck living at home for the next few months till I earn enough to stop living with my abusive family.

I have no friends and need to concentrate on work (dw to say what I do but it's a high stress job) but I'm collapsing inside. Its hard to work when you're this sad. I keep trying to forgive myself for lost time but its so hard..

What do I do?
Doctor was no help about the fact that I've been waiting to hear about my referral for 3 months, just said its normal to have to wait that long because I'm young and it's 'not urgent'. I'm gonna be broken forever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I've lost so much time (the years I've been 17 - 21) because of it, barely done anything. I dropped out of uni due to bullying and am stuck living at home for the next few months till I earn enough to stop living with my abusive family.

I have no friends and need to concentrate on work (dw to say what I do but it's a high stress job) but I'm collapsing inside. Its hard to work when you're this sad. I keep trying to forgive myself for lost time but its so hard..

What do I do?

Have you seen your GP about this?

Original post by Odd socks
Doctor was no help about the fact that I've been waiting to hear about my referral for 3 months, just said its normal to have to wait that long because I'm young and it's 'not urgent'. I'm gonna be broken forever

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by IDukem

Yes, that is it. However, these days one by itself costs £12 so if you can get it combined with your ticket from outside London it will be cheaper. Otherwise look at getting an Oyster card instead, or use a contactless debit/credit card, more details in that link posted yesterday https://tfl.gov.uk/fares-and-payments/
Can't deal with this **** today.
Taking decision between rain and more rain is annoying. And I am not happy at all with my decision. I hate ratio...

Decision was whether to begin a new project or not.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi guys.

So, um...I'm in hospital. Probably won't be around much but it's not like I'm much help.
Original post by CescaD96
Hi guys.

So, um...I'm in hospital. Probably won't be around much but it's not like I'm much help.

Oh no! Whats happened? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys.

hope you're okay hun :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys.

:hugs: I hope whatever it is that you feel better soon.
Hi guys.

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Oh no! Whats happened? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Odd socks
hope you're okay hun :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Sabertooth
:hugs: I hope whatever it is that you feel better soon.

Original post by moment of truth
Sorry to hear that. Hang in there :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the support, guys. :colondollar: :lovehug:

I can't guarantee my safety and it's an easy guess why. :frown:
Hi guys.

I hope you're okay :console:
not sure how much longer I can do politics before my head actually explodes, it's pretty much destroying my mental health at this point, tempted to just be done with it all & whenever someone talks about it in future to find a lot of booze instead.

Latest