The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

btw wouldn't it be less than 60 for an A? since last year it was 60 for an A and last years paper was considerably easier
Last years grade boundary for C3 was:
A*=66
A=60
B=54
C=48
D=42
E=36
THIS WOULD BE THE MAXIMUM GRADE BOUNDARY I'D EXPECT FOR THIS YEAR.
Original post by mechanism
Can't believe how sh*t I did in this. The grade boundaries will only decrease so much! I hope C4 is 100 times better, cause f*ck.

same here.... I have a feeling at the end of tomorrow, I'll be kissing A* good bye...
Original post by Bustamove
same here.... I have a feeling at the end of tomorrow, I'll be kissing A* good bye...

I feel the same </3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, if u have revised enough and have the intellect. You need to believe in yourself!!! Stay positive, what are u aiming for in Maths overall? and what do you want to study at uni? Things always work out, when u've tried ur best (even if that means u dnt get a certain grade)
Original post by sergue
Do you think it's possible to get 95 ums in c4 ??
errmahgerrdd guys!! Tomorrow's the big day!! :zomg::zomg: Watch Edexcel mess up C4 as well.....
I'll see ya'll tomorrow on the c4 thread lol
Good night mi amigos :shot:
Original post by StarBizarre
errmahgerrdd guys!! Tomorrow's the big day!! :zomg::zomg: Watch Edexcel mess up C4 as well.....
I'll see ya'll tomorrow on the c4 thread lol
Good night mi amigos :shot:

Original post by TeeEm

Yo TeeEm pray for us.. 🙏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Medicjug
Yo TeeEm pray for us.. 🙏

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am an atheist, but when an exam is in progress I think of each of my students, individually, call out their name and send them positive energy ...
I hope the paper is disgustingly beautiful...
Original post by TeeEm
I am an atheist, but when an exam is in progress I think of each of my students, individually, call out their name and send them positive energy ...
I hope the paper is disgustingly beautiful...

TeeEm, how do you integrate 1/(1-sinx) also call out my name too. It's manahal I need all the positive energy I can get. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
TeeEm, how do you integrate 1/(1-sinx) also call out my name too. It's manahal I need all the positive energy I can get. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

T sub.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Substitution using u=1-sinx ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

1/(1-sinx) ...

multiply top and bottom by (1+ sinx), simplify and split the fraction.

(there 2 more ways but they are too advanced.)

will send some energy too (I am off tomorrow)
Original post by TeeEm
1/(1-sinx) ...

multiply top and bottom by (1+ sinx), simplify and split the fraction.

(there 2 more ways but they are too advanced.)

will send some energy too (I am off tomorrow)

Ahhh very clever. Thanks I'm off to bed but thank you for all your help, your papers are amaze though I didn't get to finish them :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh very clever. Thanks I'm off to bed but thank you for all your help, your papers are amaze though I didn't get to finish them :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

good luck tomorrow
Substitution using u=1-sinx ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No let t=tan1/2x
But leave that as its not needed ☺️. Though perectly ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile

t sub is the one taught in this country but the method I suggested I think it is better ...

there is also another method which only the clever people use ...
Original post by TeeEm
t sub is the one taught in this country but the method I suggested I think it is better ...

there is also another method which only the clever people use ...

I have one way which is better but involves splitting into 2/3 parts then looping. Very very quick though. I think ...nvm im doing it wrong innmy head😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by physicsmaths
I have one way which is better but involves splitting into 2/3 parts then looping. Very very quick though. I think ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

post it and I will post mine ...
Original post by TeeEm
post it and I will post mine ...

Dummy varibale x=-u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending