The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maid Marian
Really really really miserable:frown: :frown: I need a hug, and all men are docks and all men must die.

What happened?
Reply 4461
Really really really miserable:frown: :frown: I need a hug, and all men are docks and all men must die.

I assume that the date went wrong. :holmes:
Depressed and frustrated

Who told you to try them all? :stupid:
annoyed, frustrated, annoyed x 2
lonely - not literally, but detached in a way - hard to describe it
Original post by TARS
i'm clearly not in the same universe as the person I am talking to

no, you only came here to try and show some power, but ok. get treatment for your Asperger's.
feeling weird, and pissed off...i hate not havin standard knowledge.
Original post by Josb
I assume that the date went wrong. :holmes:

He didn't turn up with his bouquet of flowers for my answer to the question of a coffee...

I knew it was too good to be true. A good looking, confident guy like that would never seriously be interested in someone like plain old me. :sad:
Reply 4469
He didn't turn up with his bouquet of flowers for my answer to the question of a coffee...

I knew it was too good to be true. A good looking, confident guy like that would never seriously be interested in someone like plain old me. :sad:

:console: :rolleyes:

He'll pass tomorrow. Or did he say on Monday?
Reply 4470
Original post by Crystalz
annoyed, frustrated, annoyed x 2

:console:
Original post by Josb
:console: :rolleyes:

He'll pass tomorrow. Or did he say on Monday?

He said Monday. :cry:

pissed off i don't have standard knowledge...
pissed off pople hinder my goals/ambitions.

pissed off that because everybody else got standard knowledge, i cannot reach the point in applying my goals as i'd like.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4473
He said Monday. :cry:

What a player.
Original post by Josb
What a player.

I'm not laughing. Go away :cry:
Reply 4476
Well its exam season so you know the drill.
Reply 4477
I'm not laughing. Go away :cry:

You'll find another one. :console: and perhaps next time you won't forget to ask his number. :smile:
Original post by Josb
You'll find another one. :console: and perhaps next time you won't forget to ask his number. :smile:

:curious: You don't get it. He could have been a new friend. He could have given me hugs. Especially now George is moving away, I have no one to look forward to seeing.
Reply 4479
:curious: You don't get it. He could have been a new friend. He could have given me hugs. Especially now George is moving away, I have no one to look forward to seeing.

Who is George?

Latest