The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 C4 Mathematics June 2015 - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kingaaran
TeeEm,

Is it possible to use an integrating factor for question 5 on this paper?

https://a086a5a2f39bda93734c56a63fab1d7be0a9ba38.googledrive.com/host/0B1ZiqBksUHNYQXE5T2xiNDBRd2s/January%202014%20(IAL)%20QP%20-%20C4%20Edexcel.pdf

I can't seem to rearrange it into the required form :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

definitely no integrating factor there ...Just separation of variables
Original post by kingaaran
TeeEm,

Is it possible to use an integrating factor for question 5 on this paper?

https://a086a5a2f39bda93734c56a63fab1d7be0a9ba38.googledrive.com/host/0B1ZiqBksUHNYQXE5T2xiNDBRd2s/January%202014%20(IAL)%20QP%20-%20C4%20Edexcel.pdf

I can't seem to rearrange it into the required form :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't you separate the variables and integrate cosec^2 back to -cotx?
Original post by KrotoMax
Exam is in a few hours.
People already want Hitler react video.
I'll go get my TARDIS

Any last minute tips before the exam?
Original post by TeeEm

I must pass this exam, and defeat Kung Fuhrer once and for all, so that no C4 June 2015 Hitler react video is ever made! So, Gandalf told me to get the TARDIS and go to Hogwarts and use the force to help people cheat.
Kinda scary how on the day of the exam I seem to forget the fact that I've been getting 90ums in most past papers for the pat few weeks, and focus on all the bad stuff that could happen in this exam.
Original post by manlikem
Any last minute tips before the exam?

Don't f*** it up
whats the best way to figure out how to seperate your variables when solving a differenial, I always struggle especially when there's only 1 variable in the orginal eqn
Reply 2108
Original post by frozo123
More like I haven't had the time to prepare for this exam

Trust I've had an exam everyday since last week I have only managed to do 4 c4 papers although I did all c3 papers and solomon up to 2013, which I smashed up to 2013 then I was unable to clraify some misunderstandings with june 2013 paper with my teacher as the exam was in the morning

Last exam tomorrow BIOL5, I have not even looked at it since just after easter when we did the mock
Original post by TeeEm
definitely no integrating factor there ...Just separation of variables

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobynDear
whats the best way to figure out how to seperate your variables when solving a differenial, I always struggle especially when there's only 1 variable in the orginal eqn

Pair ys wth dy and xs with dx.. If theres only y's in the equation then pair the y's with dy, and then pair what ever the constant is, edexcel normally use k with dx,
Original post by KrotoMax
I must pass this exam, and defeat Kung Fuhrer once and for all, so that no C4 June 2015 Hitler react video is ever made! So, Gandalf told me to get the TARDIS and go to Hogwarts and use the force to help people cheat.

Don't worry guys I will bring those boundaries down, I am inept at C4, especially connected rates of change :frown:

I miles of create the c4 June 2016 thread now :smile:
Original post by Hudl
Trust I've had an exam everyday since last week I have only managed to do 4 c4 papers although I did all c3 papers and solomon up to 2013, which I smashed up to 2013 then I was unable to clraify some misunderstandings with june 2013 paper with my teacher as the exam was in the morning

Last exam tomorrow BIOL5, I have not even looked at it since just after easter when we did the mock

same.. I haven't looked at Biol5 at all... AQA board?
After me messing up C3.. I don't really care too much about Bio.. I just need to aim for at least an A in maths now...
The second I come home from the exam, I'm gonna have to just go straight and cram everything in half a day before that exam... I still have 2 more left after Bio 5..... I got econ 4 and S2
Original post by Bustamove
same.. I haven't looked at Biol5 at all... AQA board?
After me messing up C3.. I don't really care too much about Bio.. I just need to aim for at least an A in maths now...
The second I come home from the exam, I'm gonna have to just go straight and cram everything in half a day before that exam... I still have 2 more left after Bio 5..... I got econ 4 and S2

Urgh don't mention BIOL 5 I think I hate that exam even more than c4!
Guys is there a international c4 june 2015 paper anywhere?? Please let me know asap
Original post by TheRaspberry
Don't worry guys I will bring those boundaries down, I am inept at C4, especially connected rates of change :frown:

why dont you look at tutorials and exam question videos on exams solution, it might help :smile:
Could anyone possibly show me their working to Soloman Paper I question 7a?

I don't understand the mark scheme at all and i can't get to the answer.....
Original post by TheRaspberry

hi5 on that -_-
Original post by ismail.hanz
Guys is there a international c4 june 2015 paper anywhere?? Please let me know asap

its a mix of c3 and c4 https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1ZiqBksUHNYak5FZDJHS1ZSTHM#list

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending