The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucydrysdale
I'm sure it will be soon, they did have 35,000 applicants. And 400 successful apprentices which will take time to filter through..

35,000?!! I thought it was in the thousands, not tens of thousands! :O
That's crazy!!
Original post by HarrisonLee26
35,000?!! I thought it was in the thousands, not tens of thousands! :O
That's crazy!!

When I was at the assessment centre that is what I was told.. That is why those who have received an offer should be proud and grateful
I'm sure it will be soon, they did have 35,000 applicants. And 400 successful apprentices which will take time to filter through..

They didn't have anything close to that figure. The guy at my assessment centre told me just under 2000 applicants had been invited to the assessment centres. I doubt 33,000 others didn't make it through any stage.
(edited 8 years ago)

May I ask where you got that figure from? The guy at my assessment centre said they received around 2000/2500 applicants at the time!
Original post by Dazman0106
They didn't have anything close to that figure. The guy at my assessment centre told me just under 2000 applicants had been invited to the assessment centre's. I doubt 33,000 others didn't make it through any stage.

Well that was what I was told, there was loads of stages though if you think about it? I don't definitkey know, but they told me that during my interview ...
Reply 1165
Original post by Tal1234
Has anyone heard back, I've been for an assessment day in Manchester and I still haven't had an email saying if I've got it or not! It's been a month, shall I just take it that I haven't got it? I thought they have to give you feedback when you go for an interview

I haven't heard anything yet and I had my assessment centre in Manchester. Was your location preference North West as well?
Well that was what I was told, there was loads of stages though if you think about it? I don't definitkey know, but they told me that during my interview ...

Ah yeah that is true! Maybe there was a high number who applied, then they narrowed it down to say 10,000, and then subsequently 2000 or so for interviews. Nevertheless, those who have been accepted have done very well indeed, and even those who are yet to receive confirmation should be proud of how far they have come!
Original post by HarrisonLee26
Ah yeah that is true! Maybe there was a high number who applied, then they narrowed it down to say 10,000, and then subsequently 2000 or so for interviews. Nevertheless, those who have been accepted have done very well indeed, and even those who are yet to receive confirmation should be proud of how far they have come!

Exactly what I am saying! They likely eliminated people during the online stages etc, we should be proud, but if people are expecting feedback it will take time. It will be soon!
Got my "we have noted your acceptance and have advised the client directly" response email a few minutes ago, so all good and nothing to worry about for me now (so happy).

Original post by Tal1234
Has anyone heard back, I've been for an assessment day in Manchester and I still haven't had an email saying if I've got it or not! It's been a month, shall I just take it that I haven't got it? I thought they have to give you feedback when you go for an interview

Original post by K94W
I haven't heard anything yet and I had my assessment centre in Manchester. Was your location preference North West as well?

My assessment was in Manchester, i got my offer last week and just got the response to me accepting the offer today - my offer was for a place in Manchester.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1169
Original post by ZiggyMoff
Got my "we have noted your acceptance and have advised the client directly" response email a few minutes ago, so all good and nothing to worry about for me now.

When did you email to confirm acceptance? I did on the 4th and still nothing back
Original post by tarajs
When did you email to confirm acceptance? I did on the 4th and still nothing back

I got the offer email last Thursday (11th) at 4:09pm, i replied to it at 4:30pm the same day.
Reply 1171
I got the offer email last Thursday (11th) at 4:09pm, i replied to it at 4:30pm the same day.

What framework did you apply for in Manchester?
Original post by K94W
What framework did you apply for in Manchester?
Mine was for Operational delivery (not smart enough for Fast track :biggrin:), and the place i got offered is in HM Revenue and Customs.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1173
Mine was for Operational delivery (not smart enough for Fast track :biggrin:), and the place i got offered is in HM Revenue and Customs.

Haha. Congratulations. I'm still waiting to hear whether I'm successful or not. I applied for Commercial
Reply 1174
I had my offer for operational delivery in the North West last Thusday, I replied with my acceptance on the same day but haven't heard back yet 😕
Original post by Anne4G
I had my offer for operational delivery in the North West last Thusday, I replied with my acceptance on the same day but haven't heard back yet 😕

Fast track all received their acceptances on 3rd June and had to accept by the 8th.. Many didn't receive emails back confirming they had gotten the reply, hence why many have phoned civil service. They have received your email however due to loads of emails they have been unable to reply to them, so don't worry too much! I'm sure they got your confirmation, it's likely that if they hadn't they would email you again just to confirm your response:smile: hope it helps
Reply 1176
What about fast track applicants that have not heard back yet since the AC?
Original post by Sa-95
What about fast track applicants that have not heard back yet since the AC?

I believe most (if not all) fast track offers were handed out on or around the 4th June. Probably most of the offers were accepted, inundating Capita with emails (along with enquiries from people who hadn't heard), I imagine there were some refusals, and those places will be redistributed once they've got themselves sorted. They may have already done this, but that's an unknown as most of my knowledge is taken from this thread, which is only a small representation of how the process is progressing.

Obviously this is all speculation, it may be worth tweeting them with your question at @CSFastTrackApp.
I've just noticed that they've replied to someone saying you should find out by the end of this week whether you've been successful.
Hope this helps.
Reply 1178
Original post by Ilereth
I believe most (if not all) fast track offers were handed out on or around the 4th June. Probably most of the offers were accepted, inundating Capita with emails (along with enquiries from people who hadn't heard), I imagine there were some refusals, and those places will be redistributed once they've got themselves sorted. They may have already done this, but that's an unknown as most of my knowledge is taken from this thread, which is only a small representation of how the process is progressing.

Obviously this is all speculation, it may be worth tweeting them with your question at @CSFastTrackApp.
I've just noticed that they've replied to someone saying you should find out by the end of this week whether you've been successful.
Hope this helps.

Right, that is helpful thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 1179
Fast track all received their acceptances on 3rd June and had to accept by the 8th.. Many didn't receive emails back confirming they had gotten the reply, hence why many have phoned civil service. They have received your email however due to loads of emails they have been unable to reply to them, so don't worry too much! I'm sure they got your confirmation, it's likely that if they hadn't they would email you again just to confirm your response:smile: hope it helps

Ah thank you, we have to reply by tomorrow so maybe I will give them a call then.

Does anyone have the right phone number for capita? 😊

Quick Reply