The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

dying my hair but I'm not sure it's going to look okay :s-smilie: I tried just dying the top and leaving the buzzed sides my natural colour but I'm not sure it looks okay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Crystalz
I hope you're okay :console:

Maybe at some point but not right now. Thank you though
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1434410280.165331.jpg

does this look okay with the 2 contrasting colours? I have dye left over in case it looks bad and I should do the sides too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks

does this look okay with the 2 contrasting colours? I have dye left over in case it looks bad and I should do the sides too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks good to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Looks good to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks :smile: I was worried because my flatmate said 'Well if you like it' which made me think it looked bad :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks :smile: I was worried because my flatmate said 'Well if you like it' which made me think it looked bad :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That just means she wouldnt have her hair like that, not that it looks bad! Dont let that little comment get to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
That just means she wouldnt have her hair like that, not that it looks bad! Dont let that little comment get to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

okay :redface: I'm bad for finding criticism where it wasn't intended :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like it! :biggrin:
Original post by Sabertooth
I like it! :biggrin:

:hugs: thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can sometimes feel ghosts in my living room :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CescaD96
Hi guys.

So, um...I'm in hospital. Probably won't be around much but it's not like I'm much help.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Stay strong, cos you can get through this and come out the other side smiling. :smile: Trust me, in five years time you'll look back and say to yourself 'holy ****, that was bad, but I'm glad I'm so much better now'. Things can and do get better! :lovehug:
really dissociated
Original post by Pathway
Have you seen your GP about this?

No. I don't know what to do, I don't want to go on drugs definitely and if they send me a letter for counselling or anything I'd have to wait for months and my family would probably find out :s-smilie:
Original post by CescaD96
X

:jumphug: :console: Hope you're okay, lovey... Here if you want a chat at any point... :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
No. I don't know what to do, I don't want to go on drugs definitely and if they send me a letter for counselling or anything I'd have to wait for months and my family would probably find out :s-smilie:

Ah, ok.. Still going to your GP or even to a charity like Mind maybe useful. Are you at school? You could also get counselling there. Should also be available if you're at university and college.
I hate everything but most importantly I hate me. And all the lies. So many lies. I don't even realise I'm doing them. It's just not necessary. :frown:
Original post by Pathway
Ah, ok.. Still going to your GP or even to a charity like Mind maybe useful. Are you at school? You could also get counselling there. Should also be available if you're at university and college.

I'm not unfortunately. How do I access a charity like Mind? :smile:

Odd socks

I like your hair :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not unfortunately. How do I access a charity like Mind? :smile:

I like your hair :biggrin:

There should be a local Mind near you, or you can call their infoline. http://www.mind.org.uk/ There's more information here.
can I get through one ****ing hour without my ****ing mother commenting on my weight? its like she cant say anything without bringing it up. earlier she was crying and saying how she was proud that i'd got through the year BUT I need to lose weight. and that I should buy things that are baggy to cover myself and that I should buy shapewear because it would make my clothes look better... shes already given me a ****ing personality disorder, does she want to give me a ****ing eating disorder as well? do **** off.
Original post by ScaryScience
can I get through one ****ing hour without my ****ing mother commenting on my weight? its like she cant say anything without bringing it up. earlier she was crying and saying how she was proud that i'd got through the year BUT I need to lose weight. and that I should buy things that are baggy to cover myself and that I should buy shapewear because it would make my clothes look better... shes already given me a ****ing personality disorder, does she want to give me a ****ing eating disorder as well? do **** off.

<3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest