The Student Room Group

AQA Geography Unit 4B June 2015 exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think this exam will be similar to year with the issue of the dam being built (in Brazil I think). It will involve a lot of evaluating and have a lot of long answer questions. I think they'll be very few pure skills questions as not much data has been given to us. I think a question of the maps is defo goingg to come out too. What kind of extra research and extra data have you guys collected?
Original post by beth09g
I think this exam will be similar to year with the issue of the dam being built (in Brazil I think). It will involve a lot of evaluating and have a lot of long answer questions. I think they'll be very few pure skills questions as not much data has been given to us. I think a question of the maps is defo goingg to come out too. What kind of extra research and extra data have you guys collected?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3219569&page=8&p=57073577#post57073577
What's more important: logistics or staffing? So stuck on this question...
Does anyone have an argument for what's more important: logistics or staffing? Thanks
Original post by emilycterry
Does anyone have an argument for what's more important: logistics or staffing? Thanks

Hey emily,
i think logistics is more important than staffing.
The country NEEDS the goods and materials in order to supply drugs in the first place, staffing should be considered AFTER the logistics.
If they have no supply roots or stuff there is no point of having any medical staff is it?
Its a bit confusing but i hope you get the point?
Just to prove someone wrong guys...WE WILL GET THE AIB IN EXAM TOMORROW RIGHT?
Original post by Abbz61112
Just to prove someone wrong guys...WE WILL GET THE AIB IN EXAM TOMORROW RIGHT?

aib ? if thats the booklet then yes
Is the exam AM or PM?
Original post by WishIHadRevised
Is the exam AM or PM?

PM
Original post by MollyPointon
PM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending