The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by triplet3
Tbh its really bugging me how all of the housemates in the bunker are obsessed with harry and nick's relationship, portraying her like she is an evil manipulator - nick is a big boy and he can decide for himself if he wants to be with harry or not. Nick knows the possible risk of Harry lieing about her past, he doesn't need marc helen and nikki to be interfering when in reality they know little more than him about her outside situation. I just don't understand why they care so much!?I feel like they just need one person to hate on.

Also I must have missed the episode where Jack did something so wrong to have everyone hating on him - I love Nikki and she is a true bb legend but it made me cringe watching her outright humiliate Jack and take the piss out of him, i get that he was a coward in regards to talking **** about marc once he'd left, but thats no excuse in my opinion :frown:

I dont think these people realise entertainment can be about being funny rather than by causing arguments and being horrible!

Nick has been longing for some guidance as he is a lost little boy who is confused.

However, I do feel he may be playing a game. As he only seems to now want to distance himself away from Harry because he's being told by the 'outside world'.

He's also not really a loyal friend. Neglecting Harry after she'd be nominated and going with the newbies... But secretly going to Harry in the bathroom with that lovey-dovey bull.

Nick only cares about what the public think, he truly has no mind of his own.

People (myself included) dislike Jack because he's actually really horrible, he loved picking on Simon - holding an everlasting grudge just because he was nominated by him ONCE. He had an immunity pass too so what was the problem? He's so content on seeing others crumble, particularly Marc, Sam and Simon. When confronted he gets really aggressive showing a complete different side to the once favourite Jack (by the public). He moans about everything and anything and is rather boring.

The thing is not many people are funny in there.

Probably only Joel, Simon, Marc, Nick (at times).

The others don't do anything, the only thing they can really do is b!tch which is the only entertainmemt we're going to get.

Thank God Harry, Simon and Marc arrived to liven up the house.
Reply 421
I hope Jack gets nominated and somehow Harry can be saved <3
Original post by LibraPower
Nick has been longing for some guidance as he is a lost little boy who is confused.

However, I do feel he may be playing a game. As he only seems to now want to distance himself away from Harry because he's being told by the 'outside world'.

He's also not really a loyal friend. Neglecting Harry after she'd be nominated and going with the newbies... But secretly going to Harry in the bathroom with that lovey-dovey bull.

Nick only cares about what the public think, he truly has no mind of his own.

People (myself included) dislike Jack because he's actually really horrible, he loved picking on Simon - holding an everlasting grudge just because he was nominated by him ONCE. He had an immunity pass too so what was the problem? He's so content on seeing others crumble, particularly Marc, Sam and Simon. When confronted he gets really aggressive showing a complete different side to the once favourite Jack (by the public). He moans about everything and anything and is rather boring.

The thing is not many people are funny in there.

Probably only Joel, Simon, Marc, Nick (at times).

The others don't do anything, the only thing they can really do is b!tch which is the only entertainmemt we're going to get.

Thank God Harry, Simon and Marc arrived to liven up the house.

You've made some good points there, I agree with you on the Nick thing, and on the basis that Jack has changed and is displaying some characteristics that have turned people off him e.g the nominations thing, however I do actually think that this is down to his (wrong) idea of public opinion on people rather than actually being a bad person himself- (such as hating on Simon because he thought the public would agree with him as they also dislike Simon).
However, although Jack is obviously not the most likeable guy, I still don't think this justifies the behaviour of other housemates towards him - but thats just my opinion as I cringe at the sort of thing that Nikki did to him, and I get that other people may find Nikki's behaviour funny and even justified.

In terms of the entertainment thing, my point was mainly directed towards the 'new' housemates (Helen, marc, nikki) - ofcourse Helen's fame is based off her being a bitch so she is excluded, however I do think marc and nikki could have gone at the house at a different angle and been entertaining from their personalites rather than forming a hate campaign against various housemates, but again thats my personal preference of what I like to watch.

Be interesting to see the developments tonight
Original post by lemxn
I hope Jack gets nominated and somehow Harry can be saved <3

If Jack is up, Harry can survive but it will be close.

Last nights show was a little bit of a roller coaster for some housemates emotions, Jack is clearly regretting absolutely anything and everything he said about Marc, realising he is probably going up for eviction now. Harry subjected herself to a bit of her own downfall for last night, and she let the new housemates get to her. No disrespect to her, but as someone who works in her style of industry, surely you should be able to accept criticism from people. Part of me understands that she has been left out to dry, but by cowering away in corners and telling people to go away is not gonna do you any favours in the public eye. Suck it up and get ready for a long week, really.

Jack is one of them housemates who is seriously so far stuck up his own arse and I'm glad to see a lot of people are beginning to realise it. Nikki was a bit mean to say he is still the favourite and loved, but goodness it was great for entertainment.

Joel is catching up on Marc in the odds for the one to win the show, and I'm quite glad. A lot of people see Joel as that side of middle class arrogance (he might be a Tory voter but hey you can't hate half a country), but i think he is learning a lot about himself in this house. Needs to remember at times to be himself, which he has been a lot, and just have fun.
Reply 424
Nikki telling Jack he has 200,000 twitter followers was one of the highlights of the series tbh
Original post by lemxn
Nikki telling Jack he has 200,000 twitter followers was one of the highlights of the series tbh

I AM VICTORIOUS, CROWN ME NOW BITCHES.
Reply 426
Hahaha Nikki is so funny. I felt for Jack, but my word it was funny.
Just 10 minutes in on last night's big brother and i want to rant

Helen is utterly delusional. I know that she feels obliged to be entertaining and cause ****, but the stuff she is coming out with is just ridiculously unreasonable. Harry mentioning shock at the fact that Simon refuses to do his washing (reasonable). Helen responds by calling her an evil rhodent and calling Jack a fat ****. Yet she says they are being horrible. Horrible is an understatement- i cannot believe the vile language that comes out of her mouth. She said the other day about wanting somebody to die in hospital as well, i just dont get how she can think these points are justified.
Reply 428
Helen's just vile. She was in the business of ruining people's lives, and then she joined the Big Brother house last year and the public proceeded to reward her for being disrespectful, spiteful and horrible with the victory. She'll never learn. Why? Because she'll never need to.
Original post by Mackay
Helen's just vile. She was in the business of ruining people's lives, and then she joined the Big Brother house last year and the public proceeded to reward her for being disrespectful, spiteful and horrible with the victory. She'll never learn. Why? Because she'll never need to.

A winner by just 1,500 votes. i'm assuming thats enough for the Big Brother production team, their friends, and family combined?
Reply 430
I think Danny could emerge as the winner if he keeps on this course, with Marc close behind.
Original post by Tony_LeaS
A winner by just 1,500 votes. i'm assuming thats enough for the Big Brother production team, their friends, and family combined?

I really like Helen actually. She's not two faced at all; you know exactly where you stand with her.

Obviously she's made mistakes in the past, but haven't we all?

Ps Marc to win!
Second house nomination revealed

Spoiler

Thoughts?
Second house nomination revealed

Spoiler

Thoughts?

Woah, why Chloe? :s-smilie:
Probably a continuation of Marc's nonsense that they're all grouping together. Sticking together isn't a bad thing- but then you cant do right for doing wrong with him.
Original post by Emily.97
Woah, why Chloe? :s-smilie:
Probably a continuation of Marc's nonsense that they're all grouping together. Sticking together isn't a bad thing- but then you cant do right for doing wrong with him.

I don't think so, part of me thinks that Marc has picked Chloe as a way of trying to ensure Harry goes. Instead of picking people who are gonna rival her in the votes, Chloe will be someone who will barely get hated. Tomorrow (or todays) housemate going up will determine the motive.
I don't think so, part of me thinks that Marc has picked Chloe as a way of trying to ensure Harry goes. Instead of picking people who are gonna rival her in the votes, Chloe will be someone who will barely get hated. Tomorrow (or todays) housemate going up will determine the motive.

Ah, good point.
Reply 436
Chloe's up. Helen's a ****. Marc's a ****. Brian's a legend.

As you were...
Hmm.. so who's in the right? Brian and Jack, or Helen?

I think it's 10/10 trolling by Helen.
Omg what an over-reaction. You'd think she's been sentenced to death or something!
Reply 439
Helen is a bully, though. Brian did overreact, but Helen and Marc are so intimidating and they use their presences to get their own way by belittling others. It's horrible.

Quick Reply

Latest