The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

I had my assessment on the 1st of May in Manchester and I got an online test to do on the 1st June. I haven't heard anyone talking about the online thing, did you all have one after AC too?
Original post by Lizzieperlizzie
I had my assessment on the 1st of May in Manchester and I got an online test to do on the 1st June. I haven't heard anyone talking about the online thing, did you all have one after AC too?

I think it is for the people who chose one of the IT apprenticeships. And yeah I got the online test erm the mindmill test or something?
Original post by Student765
I think it is for the people who chose one of the IT apprenticeships. And yeah I got the online test erm the mindmill test or something?

Yeah, that's the one. Do you mind me asking if you got an offer? Just want to know if that means I'm more likely to get an offer or not?
Reply 1183
Another day and nothing so far..
Is it just me who doesn't think we'll be hearing back tomorrow?
Would like to be proven wrong - to give a deadline and then not meet it is quite unprofessional especially if you don't offer some kind of explanation.
Spoke to Capita again....

They have said not all CSFT offers have been sent out and they are still waiting to receive results back from AC - which I find questionable.

Apparently they should be released in the next 2-3 weeks.

They don't seem to realise that people have got to make other arrangements and get on with their lives...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by londonkid2015
Spoke to Capita again....

They have said not all CSFT offers have been sent out and they are still waiting to receive results back from AC - which I find questionable.

Apparently they should be released in the next 2-3 weeks.

They don't seem to realise that people have got to make other arrangements and get on with their lives...

Posted from TSR Mobile

2-3weeks?!! They must be joking! I have to give notice to college, my job and to make living arrangements and I'm 17. That's not the easiest thing to do and to be told 10 days and for it not to be met I agree is a bit unprofessional. 10 working days is in fact tommorow so there is some hope, and Twitter feeds have said it may be the end of this week so fingers crossed. But I agree, many of us have arrangements needing sorted. Also, the confusion amongst different capita workers is confusing.. If only they sent an email addresses to everyone confirming how long it may be and the delay...
Original post by Lucydrysdale
2-3weeks?!! They must be joking! I have to give notice to college, my job and to make living arrangements and I'm 17. That's not the easiest thing to do and to be told 10 days and for it not to be met I agree is a bit unprofessional. 10 working days is in fact tommorow so there is some hope, and Twitter feeds have said it may be the end of this week so fingers crossed. But I agree, many of us have arrangements needing sorted. Also, the confusion amongst different capita workers is confusing.. If only they sent an email addresses to everyone confirming how long it may be and the delay...

I agree, I'm going off grid for a volunteer placement in two week's time so I could do with knowing!!
I agree, I'm going off grid for a volunteer placement in two week's time so I could do with knowing!!

It surely must be before then, I don't like to think I'm going into an unorganised job though ...
Reply 1188
If I don't hear back tomorrow I will be calling them to ask why! I feel like I am messing my employers about.
I'm even tempted to pull a few strings with some senior directors to see if they can find out what is going on..
Yeah, that's the one. Do you mind me asking if you got an offer? Just want to know if that means I'm more likely to get an offer or not?

Yes I did get an offer, my offer was emailed to me on the 5th of June.
As much as it is annoying, as long as we find out this week then it's not really too bad.

They have almost 2000 candidates to procress which is a lot and 450 roles being handed out, plus I'm sure they want to make the right decisions on who they hire 👍
Original post by Lucydrysdale

I meant they are still sending out AC offers - not role info.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone been offered a place in the North East? (Operational Delivery)
Reply 1193
Original post by mackem91
Has anyone been offered a place in the North East? (Operational Delivery)

Hi,

I received an offer for Operational Delivery at Waterview Park Washington on 11.06.2015. As I have been offered Finance Fast Track I have not accepted it. They emailed me again today to remind me that I need to either accept or withdraw by the 17th (tomorrow). Hope this helps. Good luck- hope you find out soon!
Original post by Russha
Hi,

I received an offer for Operational Delivery at Waterview Park Washington on 11.06.2015. As I have been offered Finance Fast Track I have not accepted it. They emailed me again today to remind me that I need to either accept or withdraw by the 17th (tomorrow). Hope this helps. Good luck- hope you find out soon!

Ok thanks! Congratulations on getting a place!
Does anybody know how to get into the immigration/border force service ???
Reply 1196
Judging by last years forum, people found out their departments at the end of April/start of May, and they had attended assessment centres in March and April. Why is this year taking so long :frown:
Original post by srbd
Judging by last years forum, people found out their departments at the end of April/start of May, and they had attended assessment centres in March and April. Why is this year taking so long :frown:

Less applicants I guess, plus including Op. Delivery there's 750 places not 200 like last year.
Reply 1198
Original post by AFellaW
Less applicants I guess, plus including Op. Delivery there's 750 places not 200 like last year.

Oh I didn't realise there was such a small intake last year. Maybe capita should have prepared better if they knew the intake would be more than double! CS probably have a part to play as well, their recruiting is notoriously slow.
Original post by srbd
Oh I didn't realise there was such a small intake last year. Maybe capita should have prepared better if they knew the intake would be more than double! CS probably have a part to play as well, their recruiting is notoriously slow.

Judging by the threads from last year some people may only have heard about their allocation of department as late as August.. hope we get to hear sooner!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending