The Student Room Group

A2 Biology OCR June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alltimesarah
how can you know which vector to use?

Just hit and hope. Usually it's virus and liposome for humans and for biotechnology it's plasmid and BACs
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
**** im thinking of an all nighter now as im so not ready

me too, I focused so much on chem f325 I totally neglected f215 );
Original post by peanutcracker20
yeah and need super high grade as i did bad and first exam, everythings just so stressful

Yeah i flopped f214 so bad, if tomorrow is like that I'm not gonna be impressed
anyone got predictions for tomorrow?
Original post by Lizzieee4
There are several different methods of sequencing it. I recon if it comes up it'll accept both methods as both methods are correct and are in the OCR 'approved' books.

Thankk youuu :smile:)))
Original post by domcandrews
Yeah i flopped f214 so bad, if tomorrow is like that I'm not gonna be impressed

last exam tomorrow but its just so difficult to revise for especially it being a morning exam as well who thought of making morning exams a thing :frown:
WHICH MOTHER****ER PUTS THE 4 UNIT 5 EXAMS (3 sciences, maths) ON CONSECUTIVE DAYS??? WHYYYYY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEE???
last exam tomorrow but its just so difficult to revise for especially it being a morning exam as well who thought of making morning exams a thing :frown:

Got physics left after bio, only motivation is chem5 and c4 went well, but this will throw me off for physics
Its okay Ramadan is on the 18th the Lord is on my side.
Original post by Ned Stark
Just hit and hope. Usually it's virus and liposome for humans and for biotechnology it's plasmid and BACs

gene.PNG I did that for this question and got 1 right :/
Original post by BioAgent
Bro If Ramadan is tomorrow its gonna be peek!

Nah bro, someone told me it's defo on Thursday sop no taraweeh tonight iA :smile:
Original post by bakedbeans247
Nah bro, someone told me it's defo on Thursday sop no taraweeh tonight iA :smile:

Yh just found out 18th. All nighter it is.

I've done that exact same question. Answered virus, liposome and the last two as plasmids and I'm sure it was right.
all nighter feasable?
Original post by domcandrews
Got physics left after bio, only motivation is chem5 and c4 went well, but this will throw me off for physics

oh god, good luck in both would hate to being doing both so close together thought just biology is bad enough

What were the answers?
same here so tired had psychology exam this morning and all i wanna do is sleep...but cannot fail biology

Which psychology exam was it? I had one too and now biology revision.. Joy.:colonhash:
Original post by ishackm
all nighter feasable?

Dude it's not worth it, you'll do better with a night's rest.
Original post by Ned Stark
I've done that exact same question. Answered virus, liposome and the last two as plasmids and I'm sure it was right.

Oh sorry I misread your answer! Thank you! :tongue:
Original post by Diamond Crafter
Which psychology exam was it? I had one too and now biology revision.. Joy.:colonhash:

PSYA4r which was also two hours long, been up since five this morning so its a rough day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending