The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Emotional affection is more important then anything physical. <3
If you can communicate and understand the other person and they're not selfish, sex would be good. I can't imagine a good relationship with bad sex - to me it's not possible.
Original post by MylittlePlusle

No.

And no OP.

No such thing as bad sex really. It's bad if you're not really into the person and ontop of that not instinctively doing the things you particularly like.
For women it wouldbe finishing too soon. Not staying hard.

For me I don't think I could ever not enjoy sex with a woman, like we're gonna enjoy this if it's the last thing I do. lol
SO with that said, if we're getting on and she's just shy or whatever, it's cake work to make her warm up.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
No.

And no OP.

No such thing as bad sex really. It's bad if you're not really into the person and ontop of that not instinctively doing the things you particularly like.
For women it wouldbe finishing too soon. Not staying hard.

For me I don't think I could ever not enjoy sex with a woman, like we're gonna enjoy this if it's the last thing I do. lol
SO with that said, if we're getting on and she's just shy or whatever, it's cake work to make her warm up.

You don't understand the importance of cuddles... and forehead/cheek kisses... =/
You don't understand the importance of cuddles... and forehead/cheek kisses... =/

These things are all physical, which therefore contradicts with one of your previous posts:

Original post by EatAndRevise
These things are all physical, which therefore contradicts with one of your previous posts:

I know that but Im tlakig about sex. cuddles are more important than sex.

You know this from experience?
One of the main reasons you date someone is because you're physically attracted to them. If the sex is awful then it's a massive disappointment
Agreed with above poster. I'm sorry, I wouldn't be in a relationship if there wasn't good sexual chemistry.
Reply 10

Most people would definitely disagree...

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know this from experience?

Cuddles make me feel warm special and loved. I won't know how I feel about vaginal intercourse until I am married. From what I can tell it won't be as good as people say it is.
Cuddles make me feel warm special and loved. I won't know how I feel about vaginal intercourse until I am married. From what I can tell it won't be as good as people say it is.

How would you know that cuddles are more important than sex, if you haven't had sex?

Also, are you saving yourself until marriage?
Original post by Mrclough
How important is good sex in a relationship? would you leave if the relationship was good but the sex was bad?

wouldn't leave the relationship but its needed in a relationship i think, i like the intimacy and well the sex.
How would you know that cuddles are more important than sex, if you haven't had sex?

Also, are you saving yourself until marriage?

Cuddles make me happy

Yes, I am. I don't want to waste my penis on a female who sin't my wife. I wouldn't ever forgive myself.
Cuddles make me happy

Yes, I am. I don't want to waste my penis on a female who sin't my wife. I wouldn't ever forgive myself.

How can you say that cuddles are more important if you have never had sex?

How would you be wasting your penis? It doesn't get smaller every time you use it..
Reply 16
It's not a good relationship if the sex is bad.

How would you be wasting your penis? It doesn't get smaller every time you use it..

Cuddles are the most important thing for me, I don't think anything can top them.

My penis is for my wife, it's not for a girlfriend. Girlfriends are not for sex in my eyes.

Looool
Cuddles are the most important thing for me, I don't think anything can top them.

My penis is for my wife, it's not for a girlfriend. Girlfriends are not for sex in my eyes.

You'll struggle staying in a long-term relationship with someone if sex isn't involved.

Latest

Trending

Trending