The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Biology BIOL5 - 17th June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
btw R papers are just international papers for students studying in different time zones, it has different questions and grade boundaries so they don't cheat as they could ask people from our timezone the questions that came up if they sat the exact same paper, the general structure i'm assuming should be the same
Original post by suyoof123
The fact that they pull out bs from their hidden spec to question us on how to play with graphs is the factor which makes me agree with you.

Its pathetic and I would advise anyone not to take bio.

hidden spec?! u wot m8
Original post by awkwardturtle234
Please help! I haven't had chance to do any past papers, are there any key points or recurring answers in the mark schemes to remember?

Sorry this isnt like the other units where you could memorise mark schemes it's totally different here(biol5) q_q

(Ive done all of the past papers)
How is a resting potential And action potent ion produced??
Original post by Bethany_
It might as well be because this exam is gonna cut me up

ran out of reps but this killed me ahahahaha
I heard rumors that the guy who stole the AQA papers from the van did so because he ran out of toilet paper and was broke
Original post by tofaeal
Someone said on another thread that the R paper does not have a Q9 (15marks) as they do not have time to make a full paper

I really don't think this is the case because they make R papers every year, it's not like they had to whip one up at a moment's notice.
Original post by bishopdon123
Anyone just cba with this exam?

same m8
Are the chemoreceptors found in aorta and carotid artery, or just carotid artery?
any predictions on essay titles?
Original post by tofaeal
I heard rumors that the guy who stole the AQA papers from the van did so because he ran out of toilet paper and was broke

wouldn't even wipe my dead organic matter with this exam
Original post by CantonHero
Are the chemoreceptors found in aorta and carotid artery, or just carotid artery?

just carotid artery
Reply 1492
Original post by CantonHero

Aortic arch of carotid bodies i think
Good luck everyone for tomorrow! Get some rest ...
Keep calm and maintain homeostasis 😊
Original post by kiwi8397
wouldn't even wipe my dead organic matter with this exam

Man we should all just go to the guys house who robbed the aqa papers and start egging him with restriction endonucleases so he gets cut up for being a lil tramp
maybe aqa will be cool beanz with us this time
Original post by tofaeal

hahaahah made my day :biggrin:
Original post by kiwi8397
ran out of reps but this killed me ahahahaha

I need to revise but I'm doing anything to stop myself :banana:
Original post by Bethany_
What does R mean?:angry:

Replacement?
Original post by tofaeal
Man we should all just go to the guys house who robbed the aqa papers and start egging him with restriction endonucleases so he gets cut up for being a lil tramp

yh those batty boys #wedemboyz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending