The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Biology BIOL5 - 17th June 2015

Scroll to see replies

This thread is quality tonight
anyone else who doesn't care any more
Original post by tofaeal
Man we should all just go to the guys house who robbed the aqa papers and start egging him with restriction endonucleases so he gets cut up for being a lil tramp

OMG LOL made me laugh!! :biggrin:
Original post by tofaeal
Man we should all just go to the guys house who robbed the aqa papers and start egging him with restriction endonucleases so he gets cut up for being a lil tramp

use them in the pcr
Reply 1504
Original post by Bethany_
This thread is quality tonight

yeah i'm enjoying the quality banter m9... i'l also enjoy the quality bitching after the exam tomorrow morning.. see you there :biggrin:
why does oestrogen levels decrease after ovulation :'(
Original post by Bethany_
I need to revise but I'm doing anything to stop myself :banana:

hahaha same girl same
Original post by tofaeal
Sorry this isnt like the other units where you could memorise mark schemes it's totally different here(biol5) q_q

(Ive done all of the past papers)

Tell me about it, AQA give us some next HSW sh!t yearly and we only have 5 past papers
Guys I need help what is a cell?
Original post by Thebest786
Tell me about it, AQA give us some next HSW sh!t yearly and we only have 5 past papers

and i repeat, they're a bunch of synaptic knobs
Original post by chemistrykid123

It's where I'll be when I murder the AQA examiners tomorrow :/
Reply 1511
Original post by CantonHero
Are the chemoreceptors found in aorta and carotid artery, or just carotid artery?

Carotid artery and aortic arch

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemistrykid123

the thing you stay in over night if you're a badman and steal a parcelforce van full of exams
im on my second paper right now, for some reason i cant remember anything (probably because im tired)
any tips for the essay questions?
Do you guys think that the guy who stole the papers CAMPED the AQA van like Call of Duty Black Ops style and then like flashed his arse to stun the driver and jumped into the back stealing the crates of past papers so he could do them at home in his leisure time? I mean he must have had a devious plan!
Original post by TopOfParadise
It's where I'll be when I murder the AQA examiners tomorrow :/

LOL Best Comment of 2015 Exam Season much applause
Original post by thebest6633
why does oestrogen levels decrease after ovulation :'(

Because after ovulation the follicle becomes a corpus luteum that secretes progesterone hence oestrogen drops
Original post by Badman1231
anyone else who doesn't care any more

Yup, its application anyways not like i can prepare for it lol...
Original post by loveart99
if anyone is the slightest bit confused about pcr i found this website that has a great animation explaining it...

http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/labs/pcr/

thank you <3
Original post by kiwi8397
the thing you stay in over night if you're a badman and steal a parcelforce van full of exams

I wonder what they are doing with them now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending