The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Yeah, I get what you mean there. It took three AAs, though. I don't think Owens has been made to look weak. He dismantled Cena after the bell and that's what people will remember.

He needs to drop the NXT belt before their third and final match. Have Owens become the US Champion then.

In other news, Lesnar reported to be on tonight's RAW. Here we ****ing go, lads...

Will have to watch raw tonight then, wasn't gonna cos I'm disappointed with sheamus winning the briefcase. He's a good mid-carder for me but I don't want him in the main event scene.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2381
Intrigued to see the direction that Owens takes tonight on RAW. Hope Heyman makes an appearance with Lesnar.
MR MONEY IN THE BANK! SHEAMUS!

Fantastic. Just wish he'd change the beard / hair.
Original post by Mackay
I think it's great that WWE have finally got an openly gay black champion in Darren Young.

I think it's great no one mentioned he was gay. Until now anyway.
Darren Young is champion?
Original post by AR_95
Darren Young is champion?

Prime Time Players beat New Day for Tag Team Title's, which was a strange move considering they're largely irrelevant and New Day were doing well as heels.
Original post by Depleted
Prime Time Players beat New Day for Tag Team Title's, which was a strange move considering they're largely irrelevant and New Day were doing well as heels.

Let's be real the tag team division is largely irrelevant in general hence I was unaware of the match and the new champions in general hehe
Original post by AR_95
Let's be real the tag team division is largely irrelevant in general hence I was unaware of the match and the new champions in general hehe

Recently I'd say some of the matches have picked up, the Elimination Chamber match was awesome (annoyed Cesaro went early as he was one of best competitors), and the New Day have reinvented themselves and even found a way to the upper card at points. Agree though, bar them and Cesaro/Kidd its ****
Enjoyed MITB.

Nice surprise MITB ending. Hope they give us a Sheamus / Brock feud. Can't see Sheamus main eventing wrestlemania yet though.

Cena / Owens was great. Hope we get a 2 fall match for both the US and NXT championship match at Summerslam.

Divas match was really good. Clean finish would've been better. Looks like Paige needs an ally to take on the Bellas... Charlotte?

Tag team match was meh - I was thinking how much the New Day can elevate the division and how they've git the corwd to care for tag matches only for WWE to give them to the prime time players!? PTP aren't good enough for me yet. Nobodys gonna look forward to a PTP match.

Main event was good again. Personally, I preferred their Elimination Chamber match but i'm probably the only one their

It annoyed me they announced Wyatt vs Reigns for battleground. They've got 5 weeks of build up and they couldn't have Reigns issue a challenge or Wyatt explain himself before they have to announce the match. Really hope they've got a good reason for the attack this time
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2389
Original post by Excuse Me!

Tag team match was meh - I was thinking how much the New Day can elevate the division and how they've git the corwd to care for tag matches only for WWE to give them to the prime time players!? PTP aren't good enough for me yet. Nobodys gonna look forward to a PTP match.

Same. I'm glad Prime Time Players have got their moment, but not at the expense of the New Day. Woods is probably the best and most irritating heel that the tag-team division has had in years. I can see the New Day and The Usos enjoying a great feud when the latter are back from injury.

Owens-Cena and Ambrose-Rollins were clearly the matches of the night.
Is Kane ever gonna turn it really depresses me that he gets treated like this.
Kevin Owens pretty much showed how I feel physically about the music WWE chooses now compared to what it used to be with that powerbomb.
Reply 2392
A Rollins/Authority split is coming, with Sheamus aligning with the Authority it seems. Great to see Owens pick up a win against Ziggler. What a heel he is turning into.
Reply 2393
CM Punk is in Frank Turner's new video.

[video="youtube;P4IZbCl6iR4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4IZbCl6iR4[/video]
I hope they keep Rollins heel. For me its still too soon to see him turn face.
Reply 2395
Lesnar's return means there's a dearth of top heels, though. You can only see Rollins, Sheamus and Wyatt now that Rusev is injured, which perhaps means it's time for either Ambrose or Reigns to turn.
Oh, Lesnar returned already? I would've expected more activity in this thread for that.

If Sheamus cashes in by pinning Rollins after Lesnar's destroyed him... well that's not exactly going to give me reason to start watching.

Apparently one of those circle jerk conference calls is happening at the end of July, so you'd expect Lesnar to be in the picture up to then to keep all the businessmen happy. Sheamus isn't ratings, but if Triple H is in charge he won't resist pushing his friends. It's what got him to the top after all.
Reply 2397
Apparently Triple H and Rollins is planned for SummerSlam, so you'd imagine that Lesnar or Sheamus will take the strap off him before that.
Sheamus vs Lesnar is definitely something I want to see. I'd bet on one of them being busted open.

Really hope Rusev isn't out for too long.

Orton needs a new feud. I'd like to see face vs face, vs Neville.

Owens vs Cesaro this week on Smackdown!

Plus, Owens vs Samoa Joe tonight. I'm looking forward the what all the Samoa Joe fuss is about as didn't think much of his first match but then I didn't make much of Owens first match either.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2399
A scenario that could play out would see Rollins lose the WWE Title to Brock Lesnar at Battleground, then Sheamus can cash in Money in the Bank on Lesnar and then Triple H could proclaim Sheamus as the new face of WWE.

That could lead to Sheamus vs. Lesnar at SummerSlam with Rollins in the face role against Triple H.

Quick Reply

Latest