The Student Room Group

AQA A2 COMP 3 Computing 2015 - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

I need to start revising...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 161
Been away from this thread for quite long, I've had many exams. So how's everyone feeling for this exam? I only have 5 days to revise for the exams. Haven't done anything for it for the past two weeks, too many exams. Hopefully if I go through my notes I'll be fine. :biggrin:
Right computing revision can begin now haha *nervous*
It's okay, only have 4 exams left 😂
Original post by ScruffyQuaver
Well done :smile:

I did some hardcore revision for comp3 today (about 4 hours), found it actually pretty easy to revise. Using past papers, YouTube, Wikibooks and MultiWingSpan. There are a lot of resources available.

For everyone on the thread:

Opinion on setting up a WhatsApp chat group to ask questions and help each other? Obviously only worth it if there are several members

Yeahh I'll like to join 👍
Original post by idil4ever

Decided to get Whatsapp back, mind adding me in on this too?
Reply 165
Original post by Iridann

me too as well please!
Original post by ScruffyQuaver
Well done :smile:

I did some hardcore revision for comp3 today (about 4 hours), found it actually pretty easy to revise. Using past papers, YouTube, Wikibooks and MultiWingSpan. There are a lot of resources available.

For everyone on the thread:

Opinion on setting up a WhatsApp chat group to ask questions and help each other? Obviously only worth it if there are several members

I'm in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 167

I don't mind joining either. :biggrin:

I'd join 100%
Reply 169
Original post by Nurishment
I'd join 100%

Original post by itgeek
me too as well please!

Original post by Iridann

To everyone who wants to do whatsapp group, either send your number to this email > [email protected] OR post it on the thread. Looks like he's offline and the computing exam is approaching so i'll just start it, he can join too. :biggrin:
I have a clash of IT and Comp so i have to be in isolation inbetween exams, and they are both 2 1/2 hours exams :'(

Rip
Original post by OWSLADecent
I have a clash of IT and Comp so i have to be in isolation inbetween exams, and they are both 2 1/2 hours exams :'(

Rip

Rip in pieces.

Give a shout to all my boss boys, they're rowdy.
Ahahahahahah! Bangarang *Drop*

Economics today :frown:
Reply 173

Economics Friday, so not started Comp revision yet :erm:

Am spending whole day doing physics for tomorrow 😂 Then gotta do both maths and computing ahaa
Reply 175
Got physics tomorrow then got the long wait for computing. Can't wait for this month of hell to be over 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally finished my economics exam, so now i have IT and COMP left, gonna take the rest of the day off though today as i did an exam :wink:
I've heard that there are only 3 past papers for comp3, and I could only find 3 on the AQA website. Are there anymore is that all we have to work with?
google it i'm sure there will be plenty of past papers around. Plus the AQA A2 textbook has a truck load of practice questions in it on the different topics.
Original post by sagar448
To everyone who wants to do whatsapp group, either send your number to this email > [email protected] OR post it on the thread. Looks like he's offline and the computing exam is approaching so i'll just start it, he can join too. :biggrin:

I emailed you would like to be in this group chat :banana2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending