The Student Room Group

How do I make a post anonymous?

I've seen threads created by 'Anonymous', is there a way for me to do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only in the Health and Relationships forums, and there are rules about when it is/isn't allowed. :smile:
There's usually a little box around the quick reply area and when you tick it, it makes your post anonymous. Apparently though it's only on specific forums which I did not know about.
Reply 3
Original post by JoshDawg
There's usually a little box around the quick reply area and when you tick it, it makes your post anonymous. Apparently though it's only on specific forums which I did not know about.

sorry what do you mean? as in where is the quick reply area? i'm a bit unfamiliar with this site still haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MasieA
sorry what do you mean? as in where is the quick reply area? i'm a bit unfamiliar with this site still haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you must have just used it since you replied to me. At the bottom of every open forum there is a box that you write in and click a button to submit a post. Basically on certain threads you can tick that box to post anonymous.

Capture.PNG

This was in a relationships forum by the way.
Reply 5
If you're using the standard reply page or creating a new thread, the tick box should appear just above the message area labelled "Make post anonymously". As superwolf said, it's only available in certain forums, and using it to discuss topics outside of those areas is against the rules.
Reply 6
ohh i think it's because i'm using the app from my phone so the layout doesn't look like that, but thanks anyways guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Anonymous is just some guy who's been posting here for years. He seems a little confused. I think he's related to the 4chan guy. You know, the hacker.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending