The Student Room Group

A2 Biology OCR June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza3256
But na never bind to the receptors they just diffuse through

Ach binds to the na+ channels :frown:
Original post by buxtonarmy
The first line was interphase not replication.

I wrote dna replication in interphase so should be alright?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by domcandrews
Thought I was doing a paper which had more f211 f212 f214 combined than f215, quite heavily synoptic I thought

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly what I thought during the fkin thing!
Whats the f point calling it f215, when it has hardly any of It in it, they say they are changing exams to all units all in one... Looks like its already like that now!
Grade boundaries ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh thats wat I got
so i just realised the green cgp book doesn't mention chemotaxis, so ****ed that one up
Reply 4366
Original post by games211

It doesnt, correct answer is post synaptic membrane
Original post by fuel4elite
Suggest suggest suggest... and stuff that is in AS specification like asthma, that exam was horrible!

Ikr. What's the point of revising the unit 5 content if half of the things don't come up -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
I reckon the grade boundaries will stay the same or go down. The odd TSR troll will come up with some bs about it being 70 or something, but I reckon it was a challenging paper with many suggest questions and AS specification questions. I wouldn't say it was theoretically tough, but it was challenging.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by em_mahoney
The more I think about it the worse the paper gets, definitely anticipating taking a year out, no university is going to want me :colondollar:

Ha youre not the only one :// another year at ****ty school... Cant even retake in jan ffs waste a whole.year
Original post by hibaj
time to unsubscribe from all the exam threads and be done with school :P

for now anyway :tongue:

good luck everyone with results

Literally about to do the same thing ah

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know that, but the question asked where does ach bind to, something like that. I wrote post ganglionic membrane. I think I miss I think I miss read the the question
wHERE IS De PETITION!!!!!!!!! I beg someone finds something that was tested not on the specification? lol
Original post by Ahem-
It doesnt, correct answer is post synaptic membrane

Yeh, i wrote that fam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by science33
escpae reflex
habituation
taxis
insight learning
imprinting

Instead of habitaution I put classical condition he compares the CD and his home as a neutral stimulus eh :s-smilie:
And for the insight learning i put operant due to him getting the food through reward if he does it correctly
Original post by SachinNeedsHelp
Ha youre not the only one :// another year at ****ty school... Cant even retake in jan ffs waste a whole.year

Ikr, I was banking on this being an easier paper because F214 was so tough but nope, **** OCR I didn't want to go into higher education anyways
Original post by wanna get laid
Yall get 1401 for chi-squared shiz

And did ya'll get the sequence of terminator bases and shiz

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right I dunno if I got it right or wrong cuz people are saying1401 but I squared 1401 and got 37 ... Cuz the next question was like11.35 and I'm like, isn't 1401 too big?? Dunno tho wtever
First qs was guesswork LOOOOOOOOOOL 9 marker on the first qs REALLY OCR REALLY! BETTER BE 4 MARKS FOR QWC!

did anyone get:

mitosis
meiosis

dna replication
cytokineses

The first question totally threw me off!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4378
Original post by AsianBeauty
Grade boundaries ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say 70 for A*, 64 for A 58 for B
Original post by YouAgain
I know right I dunno if I got it right or wrong cuz people are saying1401 but I squared 1401 and got 37 ... Cuz the next question was like11.35 and I'm like, isn't 1401 too big?? Dunno tho wtever

Why did you do that?

The formula was given on the previous page. You just had to add the totals on the last column of the table

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending