The Student Room Group

Why are my boobs so big?

I am almost 18 years old and my boobs are huge! They are currently size 34JJ. A lot of my friends are like size D/DD which is seen as big. I quite thin and only 5 foot 4.

They grow out of my bras very quickly and most often they grow a cup size every 2-3 weeks. Only a month ago I was a H cup.

They grow so fast that I have quite big stretch marks and my nipples are often very hard and sensitive.

My bras cost a lot to buy as they are so big and I have to buy loads of them as one is not always enough. I often have to get my friends to by me some as I simply cant afford it.

Scroll to see replies

"I am almost 18 years old"
"They grow out of my bras very quickly and most often they grow a cup size every 2-3 weeks. Only a month ago I was a H cup."

Troll better
Original post by localblackguy
"I am almost 18 years old"
"They grow out of my bras very quickly and most often they grow a cup size every 2-3 weeks. Only a month ago I was a H cup."

Troll better

I am telling the truth, I just wanna know why they are big, thats all.
Pics?
img1.jpg That is the only pic I have at the minute
You went up 2 whole cup sizes within a month? Yeah sure...
It's either your genetics, or you're fat (then it doesn't count sorry), it could be hormones, or you could just be trolling which is most likely. No ones breasts grow a cup size in 2 weeks unless they've had implants put in. And before you ask me if I'm a jealous flat chested girl, no I'm not - E cup here darling. Trolling effort - 4/10
Reply 6
Original post by JemimaSamual

God damn...trolling? :lol:
Original post by JemimaSamual

Damn girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could be just genetics and random chance, or a medical problem. If you're worried, get it checked out, could be a hormonal issue. If they're not causing you any pain then leave it I guess. Do the women in your family tend to have large breasts? If so it's probably genetic.
Guys I am telling the complete truth and have not had implats, All I want to get is an answer why they grow so fats and why they are so huge?
I don't know, it could simply be genetics and the way you are, there are variations in every human being.
Reply 11
I actually had the same thing happen to me where I went up two cup sizes in a month, gotta love hormones!
However I then only proceeded to grow one more cup size and then stayed the same.
So I can only assume it's down to genetics, or if you're crazily concerned go and see your GP :smile:
This is quite upsetting how you all think I am trolling you whereas I am doing no such thing and actually wanted an honest answer as to why they are so huge. That is all.
Just did a google search of the image you just uploaded and several different twitter accounts with the same profile pic came up in the results :rofl:
Here I thought girls were complaining about their boobs being too small.:smile:
Original post by bassbabe
Just did a google search of the image you just uploaded and several different twitter accounts with the same profile pic came up in the results :rofl:

Loooool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Two options for what this is:

1. Troll
2. Humblebrag

Either way, you came to the wrong forum. We're all out of attention, all you'll get is insults and disbelief.
Were you stung / have any allergies to bees?

Does all the junk you eat not go to your trunk and instead heads north to the great crevasse?

Are you sure you don't keep buying padded bras?

Does jet fuel really melt steel beams?
Be happy God blessed you with big boobs.
Reply 19
Original post by bassbabe

Didn't Even make it past page 1.

Original post by JoshDawg
Were you stung / have any allergies to bees?Does all the junk you eat not go to your trunk and instead heads north to the great crevasse?Are you sure you don't keep buying padded bras?Does jet fuel really melt steel beams?
Find out on the next episode of... Dragonball Z!
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending