The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Shaemus vs Lesnar would be one heck of a fight
Reply 2401
Original post by AR_95
Shaemus vs Lesnar would be one heck of a fight

Damn straight. Imagine Owens joining it for a triple threat. Christ.
Original post by Mackay
Damn straight. Imagine Owens joining it for a triple threat. Christ.

Not sure how I feel about Owens in ring ability tbh. Finisher is impressive but I feel Cena carried him quite a lot in their match at MITB (I didn't see their first match though). He looks to get winded quite early which might be a problem
Original post by AR_95
Not sure how I feel about Owens in ring ability tbh. Finisher is impressive but I feel Cena carried him quite a lot in their match at MITB (I didn't see their first match though). He looks to get winded quite early which might be a problem

He's too fat, cardio and stamina levels not even once
Original post by Depleted

There have been lots of chunky guys before that were capable of pulling off great matches. Cena vs Owens is already a great match, I'm just comparing him to the likes of Lesnar where he's miles off, but that isn't a bad thing.
Original post by AR_95
There have been lots of chunky guys before that were capable of pulling off great matches. Cena vs Owens is already a great match, I'm just comparing him to the likes of Lesnar where he's miles off, but that isn't a bad thing.

True. Not an Owen fan at all though if I'm honest, his finisher grates me even though it looks ****ing cool.
Reply 2406

Dusty Rhodes was fat and he's pretty much renowned for being in the top five of all-time.
Original post by Mackay
Dusty Rhodes was fat and he's pretty much renowned for being in the top five of all-time.

Taker
The Rock
Cena
Kane
Austin
HHH
Shawn Michaels
(soon to be) Reigns

There's a common theme here... The most marketable wrestlers are all usually athletic and appeal to women and men alike, somehow I doubt anyone finds Kevin Owens attractive.
Reply 2408
This week's SmackDown results, chaps:

Spoiler

Original post by Mackay
Apparently Triple H and Rollins is planned for SummerSlam, so you'd imagine that Lesnar or Sheamus will take the strap off him before that.

It's way too soon to turn Rollins, he's the best heel in wrestling right now. I don't think people are ready to cheer for him yet, give it another year and let people organically start to get behind him.

Original post by AR_95

Owens has proved he can have great matches, there's still a place for big, dominating brawlers that are booked strongly and can just destroy people in the ring. He can be like the modern equivalent of Stan Hansen.
Reply 2410
Original post by IanDangerously
It's way too soon to turn Rollins, he's the best heel in wrestling right now. I don't think people are ready to cheer for him yet, give it another year and let people organically start to get behind him.

I do agree, but if an angle with Triple H is in the pipeline it makes more sense to turn Rollins given that Triple H is an Authority figure.
Original post by Mackay
I do agree, but if an angle with Triple H is in the pipeline it makes more sense to turn Rollins given that Triple H is an Authority figure.

Yeah, I think the problem is they're teasing that angle way too early. There's still a lot of mileage left in Seth being with the Authority as long as he's booked strongly. I think Hunter and Steph kinda went a bit babyface bringing Brock back though so maybe they're going to turn instead.
I want a Kane vs Brock Lesnar match.
Original post by Longshot700
I want a Kane vs Brock Lesnar match.

Original post by AR_95

Lold hard at that guy, he's on some strong kush every day
Don't even watch but I reckon a Rollins face turn, now, will end up like Randy's in 2004.
Original post by AR_95

Lold hard at that guy, he's on some strong kush every day

Well of course not right now, Kane just needs put put the mask back on and he'll be sending Brock to hell very quickly.
Reply 2417
Nah Rollins can have longer legs as a face than Orton did. Back before the Shield split, he was the natural babyface out of the three of them imo.
I was only 11 years old

I loved Kane so much, I had all his merchandise, mask etc

I prayed to Kane every night before bed thanking him for the life I've been given

Kane is love I say Kane is life

My dad hears me and calls me a faggot, I know he is just jealous of my devotion for Kane

I called him a twerp, he slaps me and sends me to sleep.

I'm crying now and my face hurts, I lay in bed and it's really cold.

I feel and see some red mist coming towards me. I feel something touch me.

It's Kane, I'm so happy.

He whispers in my ear "Give me what I could never ask for" along with "Embrace the hate"

He grabs me with his powerful chokehold hands and Chokeslams me on the bed as I roll over on my hands and knees. I'm ready.

I spread my cheeks for Kane

He enters my cavities, it hurts so much, but I do it for Kane.

I can feel my hate being embraced as my eyes start to water

I push against the flames, I want to please Kane.

He raises his arms slowly and slams them downwards as fire explodes from my mouth and anus

My dad walks in, Kane looks him straight in the eye and says "I will set myself on fire"

Kane does a Flying Clothesline out of my window.

Kane is love, Kane is life.

Took me about 3 mins to think up and write that along with the pic, cut me some slack.

Quick Reply

Latest