Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by superwolf
Ah the excitement of hospital. :tongue:

Aye I know. I absolutely love it.

Original post by Noodlzzz
How's the hospital? Are you coping? Finding it helpful?

I hate it. I want to go home and I'll be asking the doctor soon can I get home treatment. Spent most of yesterday crying but I did try today with the group activities this afternoon (I was ill this morning.)
bleh. in a lot of paiin. had a flashback. feel vulnerable and horrible and just been so down and tired and misrable

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ScaryScience
bleh. in a lot of paiin. had a flashback. feel vulnerable and horrible and just been so down and tired and misrable

:hugs: Hope you get some respite soon.
Scared, health anxiety really doing me over at the moment :frown:. Feel really alone
Original post by Little Popcorns
Scared, health anxiety really doing me over at the moment :frown:. Feel really alone

:hugs: You're not alone. :nah:
can't stop crying and I feel really low...think it's cos I'm tired. Why am I ugly? and why does nobody like me?
Finally got to see a doctor, and they are in agreement with me that home treatment is best for me. :woo:
Original post by CescaD96
Finally got to see a doctor, and they are in agreement with me that home treatment is best for me. :woo:

:woo: yay!
Original post by Midnightmemories
:woo: yay!

I hopefully will be out by the weekend.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It's cheered me up.
It's cheered me up.

So it should! :banana:
struggling to write down things that i need help with. feel like such a loser. they probably dont give a **** anyway/will laugh at me more. :cry2:
Original post by Pathway
struggling to write down things that i need help with. feel like such a loser. they probably dont give a **** anyway/will laugh at me more. :cry2:

:hugs: You're not a loser at all. Try using the checklist feature on this website maybe?
:hugs: Hope you get some respite soon.
thanks. unlikely, given the course of the last god knows how many years though. how you doing?

sounds good :yy:
:hugs: You're not a loser at all. Try using the checklist feature on this website maybe?

thank you :hugs: you've been a really big help today
A bit stressed about my grades. I want to get in to Cambridge, which require a lot of work put in to school - which would be fine, if I didn't suffer from depression and anxiety. There is no margin on this, which is what's stressing me out so much. I need to cool down, keep putting effort in to my work and have faith in that it is enough. I am doing good and I can manage this *trying to think positively* I got this, I'm in control. I know what I have to do in order to score the grades I need. Everything is alright.

Ok, now when all work is done for this week, I can relax. I deserve to do so. *taking a break*

Latest