I have no idea then, but remember you've been given diameter

They've used the diameter but shouldn't you half it to get the radius? :/
Original post by Ilovemaths96
Finally someone else who does applied!
Jun 14 - wheel design/ moment of inertia
June 13 - comparison between real and theoretical diesel cycles
June 12 - angular momentum, moment of inertia
June 11 - design features of a flywheel
June 10- description of theoretical petrol cycle (otto)

Probably gonna swing back to engines, which i dont mind.
Hope its an easy comparison

I know hardly anyone does it! Thank you so much for writing out the list! I think it is probably going to be on engines too. Or maybe fridges and heat engines?
Surely a 6 marker cannot be based of such small talk?
Original post by saad97
They've used the diameter but shouldn't you half it to get the radius? :/

4πr^2 =πd^2
Reply 2324
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
It does for me
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1434564702.601180.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are right i calc is messed up.
Thnx though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a.a.k
You are right i calc is messed up.
Thnx though

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's cool man. Good luck for tommorow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by betbi3etwerrd
Surely a 6 marker cannot be based of such small talk?

They have asked a 6 marker on CCD's before and thats even smaller than stellar evolution in terms of content
Reply 2328
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
It's cool man. Good luck for tommorow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thnx goodluck to u

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuperMushroom
They have asked a 6 marker on CCD's before and thats even smaller than stellar evolution in terms of content

No but in the teachers booklet there is a whole page on CCDs.
Whereas stellar evolution is like a sentence or two.
Quasers might come up as it has never cropped up before nor did evolution of a star
Do you need to know the processes of stellar evolution for this like all the hydrogen shell burning and all that or do you just need to know the sort of general thing, like main sequence (sun) > red giant > white dwarf and about stars massive enough turning into black holes/supernovae/neutron stars?
Original post by betbi3etwerrd
No but in the teachers booklet there is a whole page on CCDs.
Whereas stellar evolution is like a sentence or two.

If you think about it.. you can write alot more on how a star can evolve depending on its solar mass, in comparison to the operation of a CCD.

If you cant then maybe you should have another look over page 173 -175 of the textbook as there is quite alot of information on stellar evolution
Sorry to bother but can someone help me with 1biii) and 1ci) please? http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-PHYA51-QP-JUN14.PDF
In a way, I want all of you to fail to bring the boundaries down. Sorry, not sorry.
Can someone help with part B please

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1434565502.788480.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ricardomontoya97
In a way, I want all of you to fail to bring the boundaries down. Sorry, not sorry.

Who doesn't?
Original post by Gome44
4πr^2 =πd^2

Thanks, could you quickly go over hydrogen balmer absorption lines and how they are produced in the spectrum of a star please? I was confused by that question :/
Original post by Adangu
Sorry to bother but can someone help me with 1biii) and 1ci) please? http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-PHYA51-QP-JUN14.PDF

biii) e= deltaC^2, solve for mass after converting value found in bii) to joules

ci) directly proportional from z= 0-20
curve up ever so slightly after wards, but mainly ensure it passes through (80, 120)
Original post by SuperMushroom
If you think about it.. you can write alot more on how a star can evolve depending on its solar mass, in comparison to the operation of a CCD.

If you cant then maybe you should have another look over page 173 -175 of the textbook as there is quite alot of information on stellar evolution

Which text book is this.

Also can someone explain to me the significance of critical mass during nuclear fission.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending