Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
How's the Noodlyness? :smile:

Spoiler

hey, not too bad thanks. How're you?
Original post by Noodlzzz
hey, not too bad thanks. How're you?

I'm good. :smile: Going up to Scotland tomorrow for a week, hopefully going to have a good time. :yy:
I'm good. :smile: Going up to Scotland tomorrow for a week, hopefully going to have a good time. :yy:

enjoy!
Original post by CescaD96
I'm anemic already. :rolleyes: I don't need anything else wrong with me.

I've been on them already and they did nothing for me, just made me ill.

See it positive: At least they are doing something and search for something. (Better than the it is anyway all in your head attitude, so why we should do any physical tests, although that is the normal procedure.)

On the other hand, I understand, that you probably feel a bit like a guinny pig.

Are they different AD? Probably they want to see it by themselves...
Original post by Nathanielle
See it positive: At least they are doing something and search for something. (Better than the it is anyway all in your head attitude, so why we should do any physical tests, although that is the normal procedure.)

On the other hand, I understand, that you probably feel a bit like a guinny pig.

Are they different AD? Probably they want to see it by themselves...

I was the NHS drug mule at one point, the amount of medication changes I've had.

I was on 2 different ADs and neither helped.
Just got told by a room full of strangers that I'm stupid for getting a second year entry offer/skipping first year. Like who the **** do they think they are?
Oh and apparently too I don't have dysthymia. I am so pissed off. They don't know me.
Just got told by a room full of strangers that I'm stupid for getting a second year entry offer/skipping first year. Like who the **** do they think they are?

Oh and apparently too I don't have dysthymia. I am so pissed off. They don't know me.

What? :s-smilie: Who said that? You're not stupid. Yes, you may find 2nd year harder because you've not done first year, but that in no way makes you stupid! Who said you don't have dysthymia?
Original post by Pathway
What? :s-smilie: Who said that? You're not stupid. Yes, you may find 2nd year harder because you've not done first year, but that in no way makes you stupid! Who said you don't have dysthymia?

The consultant who I only met for the first time ever. I explained how Scotland's system is different and that I internalise a lot and put on a front but they ignored me.
The consultant who I only met for the first time ever. I explained how Scotland's system is different and that I internalise a lot and put on a front but they ignored me.

To be honest, they don't know you, try and not let it get to you. :hugs: Hope you're okay. When are you getting out?
I should be on holiday from uni and not revising for these bloody A-Level retakes :sad:
Original post by Pathway
To be honest, they don't know you, try and not let it get to you. :hugs: Hope you're okay. When are you getting out?

Daddy is so annoyed, I phoned him afterwards. He wants to phone up and give them hell but it's his daddy's anniversary today so he's not too great. I should be getting out this weekend.
Daddy is so annoyed, I phoned him afterwards. He wants to phone up and give them hell but it's his daddy's anniversary today so he's not too great. I should be getting out this weekend.

Sorry to hear. Glad you're getting out soon.

Ignore them, its absolutely ridiculous, its perfectly normal for people to go into 2nd year in Scotland because thats equivalent to 1st year elsewhere.
Passed our house inspection (at last :lol:)! Celebrating by making s'more brownies: brownie topped with digestive biscuit topped with toasted marshmallow. Bring on the diabetes! :eating:
Been forced out of my own house due to the neighbours builders, got woken up by the noise (banging and drilling) at half 8 and by the time I was ready to leave at 11 I had massive great headache. Thankgoodness for starbucks wifi but its ridiciulous that I can hear everything from next door in my house :frown:
Passed our house inspection (at last :lol:)! Celebrating by making s'more brownies: brownie topped with digestive biscuit topped with toasted marshmallow. Bring on the diabetes! :eating:

:woo: That sounds yummy!

Original post by jelly1000
Been forced out of my own house due to the neighbours builders, got woken up by the noise (banging and drilling) at half 8 and by the time I was ready to leave at 11 I had massive great headache. Thankgoodness for starbucks wifi but its ridiciulous that I can hear everything from next door in my house :frown:

:hugs: That sounds awful. :frown:

------------------

Really stressing over ED stuff, **** sake. :facepalm:
food is beyond rediculous

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
:woo: That sounds yummy!

:hugs: That sounds awful. :frown:

------------------

Really stressing over ED stuff, **** sake. :facepalm:

Thanks, its not great, I mean its hard enough doing a dissertation without serious disruption and all for the sodding neighbours benefit.
Original post by Anonymous
food is beyond rediculous

Spoiler

This was me stupid laptop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest