The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240
I received that same email too.
Original post by daanke
I emailed them just now, so going to see if I receive the same response.

These emails are to do with operational delivery, if you applied for fast track I imagine it's being processed by a different team...
Did you all apply for operational delivery or are any of you fast track applicants?
Original post by Lizzieperlizzie
Did you all apply for operational delivery or are any of you fast track applicants?

Fast track applicant here, haven't heard anything at all since the email where they said any outstanding documents must be sent in.
Original post by Dan1697
Fast track applicant here, haven't heard anything at all since the email where they said any outstanding documents must be sent in.

When was that sent? I haven't even got that
Original post by Lizzieperlizzie
When was that sent? I haven't even got that

You haven't? I received that email on June 3rd and according to it a final decision was supposed to be made within the 10 days. Yet I haven't heard anything back from them since, it's frustrating as well because I've tried contacting them but never seem to get a response.
Hi guys! Just got my confirmation email from them with regard to location and department. I'm going to be at the Ministry of Justice in Leeds. So exciting! and scary! :-O
Email says that the'll be in touch with further details soon and gives me some specific contact details for someone in the CS in case I have any questions etc.
So, the emails are out.....good luck everyone, hope you all get what you want.
Original post by Spuggl3s
Hi guys! Just got my confirmation email from them with regard to location and department. I'm going to be at the Ministry of Justice in Leeds. So exciting! and scary! :-O
Email says that the'll be in touch with further details soon and gives me some specific contact details for someone in the CS in case I have any questions etc.

Is this Fast Track or Op Delivery
Original post by AFellaW
Is this Fast Track or Op Delivery

Fast Track Commercial Apprenticeship

Wow, good news! Congratulations mate!
Fingers crossed now that the floodgates are open and we'll all be getting emails soon!
Fast Track Commercial Apprenticeship

Ah good good, hopefully everyone will be told today/tomorrow

Was Leeds your first choice?
Original post by Ilereth
Was Leeds your first choice?

Think I had to chose an area including Leeds, Bradford, Shipley or Halifax (that was as much as I got to narrow it down) But yeah, I got my first choice essentially.
(edited 8 years ago)
Think I had to chose an area including Leeds, Bradford, Shipley or Halifax (that was as much as I got to narrow it down) But yeah, I got my first choice essentially.

Congratulations!!
Original post by Urban_Spaceman
Congratulations!!

Thank you! :-)
Just had a phone call from a lovely lady regarding my Cyber Security offer, they seem to be moving on with the process a little bit, this was extra questions for a particular role, I believe most people who are going to be accepted onto the Cyber Security apprenticeship will be getting this phone call and they'll choose the ones they want (6 places) depending on your answers. If they don't choose you for this particular position you'll be put into the pot for the next department down the line to choose from and so on.
Original post by Ilereth
Just had a phone call from a lovely lady regarding my Cyber Security offer, they seem to be moving on with the process a little bit, this was extra questions for a particular role, I believe most people who are going to be accepted onto the Cyber Security apprenticeship will be getting this phone call and they'll choose the ones they want (6 places) depending on your answers. If they don't choose you for this particular position you'll be put into the pot for the next department down the line to choose from and so on.

There are 50 cyber security positions.

Which location did you get into?
Original post by Miyata
There are 50 cyber security positions.

Which location did you get into?

Yeah, there were 6 places for this particular department. They didn't offer me a place as this was just a phone interview, which every cyber security applicant will have. It wasn't in the place or quite the role I was looking for so I'll be placed in the running for a different cyber security place in a different department.
Anybody else going to be working for the Department of Education in Sheffield? :smile:
Original post by veggyem96
Anybody else going to be working for the Department of Education in Sheffield? :smile:

Have you received an email for Sheffield then?
This was my first choice thats all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending