The Student Room Group

A2 AQA German June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Feeebz
I think I put 'die Weltbevölkerung wird immer weiter schnell wachsen' will that be okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put something similar! I put 'weiter' too
Reply 121
Original post by ridirahman
I put something similar! I put 'weiter' too

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 122
Also for the Richtig/ Falsch one about the homeless man what did people put for the last one- was he schuldig?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Feeebz
Also for the Richtig/ Falsch one about the homeless man what did people put for the last one- was he schuldig?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said he wasn't bc he kind of implied it I think by saying it could happen to anyone etc. but I really don't know, that whole text was hard
Original post by Feeebz
Also for the Richtig/ Falsch one about the homeless man what did people put for the last one- was he schuldig?Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think so. I think he said something about how it can happen to anyone and that he is an example of this.. can't really remember haha
I thought the paper in general was quite hard and thought the translations were average. I remember for the last bit of the german to english I put 'people that break in' instead of burglars because I couldn't think of the word at the time! hahah
Original post by DodoManiac
I don't think so. I think he said something about how it can happen to anyone and that he is an example of this.. can't really remember haha

I put falsch
It wasn't his fault
What do you guys think the grade boundaries will be like?
Original post by Opti3000
What do you guys think the grade boundaries will be like?

Everyone I've spoken to has said it was a hard paper so hopefully quite low please please please
Reply 129
Do people think that the grade boundaries be lower than last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by danihamilt0n
Everyone I've spoken to has said it was a hard paper so hopefully quite low please please please

Same! I kind of avoided speaking about how everyone found it at my school because there are only 4 of us and we're all on the same level so i couldnt really get a judgement on how it was
Reply 131
Native Germans at my school hated the German-> English translation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Feeebz
Native Germans at my school hated the German-> English translation

Posted from TSR Mobile

How comes?
Guyssss!!! This thread makes me feel so much better! do we collectievly agree that this was the hardest German paper in years? Surely the grade boundaries cannot be 104/110! For an a* and 99/110 for an A!
Original post by Feeebz
Do people think that the grade boundaries be lower than last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think so - thought the paper was harder than last year and hopefully with the new reforms they should be (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-29385861) :/
Original post by memoona123456
Guyssss!!! This thread makes me feel so much better! do we collectievly agree that this was the hardest German paper in years? Surely the grade boundaries cannot be 104/110! For an a* and 99/110 for an A!

So glad you've said this!!! I was aceing all the practices I did but this was killer :frown:
Original post by Opti3000
Same! I kind of avoided speaking about how everyone found it at my school because there are only 4 of us and we're all on the same level so i couldnt really get a judgement on how it was

Literally same but there's 2 of us hahaha!
Original post by Clytemnestra
I wrote kinderkrankenheiten too! Haha
Do you remember what word you used for the 1st sentence on 'continues to rapidly grow' - for 'continue'? I wrote fortsetzen

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put fortsetzen too but my teacher thinks it's weiterhin or something :/
Reply 138
How did people find the paper today?
Original post by memoona123456

We actually had to answer some of non-writing section questions with written words - as opposed to purely putting letters in boxes! Yeah, I really hope they're not like that haha. June 2010 was 87 for an A and 98 for A* and I think that was the lowest they've been so hopefully will be more like that.. maybe even lower!

Anyone read the examiners' report for last year though? Every single question bar the translations and essays had a comment along the lines of: "this question was answered very well by most candidates" which seems like such a stupid way to test people. This was harder, but better and hopefully fairer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending